Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 12:46
Expecting some connects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 11:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Expecting some connects=248
Well Nana was going to post all the story of the gematria of this phrase but I think I will just post this ONE and leave it at that

248=Vincent Kennedy is JFKJr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
VK is not JFK. you are making patriots look dumb saying that even he tells you he us not. good lord people keep your logic in the game.
02:25 PM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cheryl555 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
20 April, 04:25
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
What is the deal here

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
20 April, 04:12
This is what happens when folks are pacified with decodes and useless gematria.
This shit is getting embarrassing.
We are not this fucking stupid.... At least I thought.

We have truly lost sight of what is important

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 April, 04:26
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
20 April, 04:10

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 04:08
Did you read my post?
My post is reflecting the gematria of what VK said. I think maybe you might re-read it before you jump off that ledge attacking someone.
The only one looking dumb here is the one with a temper tantrum.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 April, 04:21
Don't mess with Nana!! 💪😼💞🕊️

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
20 April, 05:08
not a temper tantrum at all. just stating facts.