Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 March, 05:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
happening a ton in past few days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 April, 05:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
21 April, 10:59

Golden Times donated @Golden
21 April, 04:00
Connecting some dots

Biggest Political Scandal in American History

1. July 16, 1999, 9:39 pm, on JFK jr's final decent into Martha's Vineyard Airport, JFK jr made a contact with the airport flight controllers- listen HOTT audio with Susan Wornik of WCVB-TV)

2. Time Stamp (TS) 43:04 "CORRECT" - Petty Officer PIO Todd Bergun with the Coast Guard based in Boston, answers "Correct"

3. Later the News media denied the evidence of this JFK jr contact and WCVB-TV interview and changed the narrative saying he did not contact the tower and made up a different story to his detriment Evidence of a conspiracy cover-up?

4. The Corresponding Q Drop for 4304 says "Buckle-up" ( as in were preparing to land) and/or the TRUTH is about to come out and it will rock your world so Buckle Up !

5. Interesting Note that TS s are critical to the JFK jr story, and that DJT picked TS as the acronym for his social media co.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 April, 09:54
looks like 6-7 slides. well made

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 April, 09:23

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 April, 10:57
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
whoopsie
Not sure how this post got here.
Ah well
Carpe Diem!
Speak Love!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 04:27
😁Imho you can rest assured that VK knows the Gematria of every phase he posts before he posts it.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 April, 03:48
#46 JFK Jr! 🙏 🙏 🙏

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
20 April, 02:43
Expecting some connects.= 248=
✨Vincent Kennedy Is Jfk Jr✨
✨President Donald Trump✨
✨Call Me Q It Works Better✨
✨Hi Im God Whats Your Name✨

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
20 April, 03:54
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
Expecting some connects.= 248=
✨Vincent Kennedy Is Jfk Jr✨
✨President Donald Trump✨
✨Call Me Q It Works Better✨
✨Hi Im God Whats Your Name✨

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
20 April, 02:35
Constellations.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 April, 02:30
We are truly all one energy.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
20 April, 12:25

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 11:37
Expecting some connects=248
Well Nana was going to post all the story of the gematria of this phrase but I think I will just post this ONE and leave it at that

248=Vincent Kennedy is JFKJr

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
20 April, 02:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
VK is not JFK. you are making patriots look dumb saying that even he tells you he us not. good lord people keep your logic in the game.

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
20 April, 04:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
20 April, 11:16

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 11:11
. 🙌🏻💫🙏🏼

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 April, 10:16
Ya know...After your post about us being "dots" for the NSA to pull up at will, and the missing person convo last night....I couldn't help but to think that eventually the NSA will be used for GOOD. Like they can pull when Crystal was murdered and SEE who hung her in that field. It actually gave me hope for her truth. Slept like shit, but still some hope.

Renee White @Rapnay
20 April, 10:16
everyday is a day to connect some way shape or form in order to have UNITY

TBo ogg donated @tbog
20 April, 10:09

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
20 April, 09:30

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 April, 09:28
DISCLOSURE (Part 3) - Operation Blue Beam | COMING SOON - YouTube

Watch the full interview for FREE on April 26th at 4:26PM eastern time!Sign up for the FREE newsletter to be notified upon release at https://unifyd.tv/free-...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 April, 08:18
I cry every single day for this
I am lonesome
please let it be so

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
20 April, 08:16
sometimes i get a feeling

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 April, 09:21
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
I love that song ☺🤍
Has pulled me out of icky vibes so many times. LEVEL UP!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
20 April, 08:07
I 🌊U
I 🌊YOU

👍🙏💙😎

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
20 April, 07:56

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 April, 07:50
hahahaha ummm who is playing Elon? 🤯
more popcorn please 🍿

20 April, 08:07
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
👍😎

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
20 April, 11:41
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
20 April, 07:37
Connecting the dots, will reveal the big picture
TS 1246 came up with this-

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 April, 07:32

“Expecting” makes me think of a new birth…

micro dosing today?
]they[ say it grows brain cells.

the PING River flows through Thailand which is now the former Siam.

Siamese twins sure do connect with one another. lol

Chang and Eng have often been referred to retrospectively as the "original Siamese twins".

they were buried the same year JFK was born, 1917 and owned slaves.

JFK and fam R freeing the slaves.

Ben Carson is known for separating conjoined twins which is also freeing.

Ping is also a whistling sound made by a bullet passing through the air, which is relevant to JFK and the future karma for the deep state.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 April, 07:31
Oh goody! 🙂

20 April, 09:00
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
lets do this