Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 12:46
Expecting some connects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 11:37
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Expecting some connects=248
Well Nana was going to post all the story of the gematria of this phrase but I think I will just post this ONE and leave it at that

248=Vincent Kennedy is JFKJr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
20 April, 02:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
VK is not JFK. you are making patriots look dumb saying that even he tells you he us not. good lord people keep your logic in the game.

20 April, 04:08
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Did you read my post?
My post is reflecting the gematria of what VK said. I think maybe you might re-read it before you jump off that ledge attacking someone.
The only one looking dumb here is the one with a temper tantrum.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Don't mess with Nana!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
04:21 PM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
20 April, 04:49
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
And remember, some people are just out to troll and kill vibes. ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 April, 05:14
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Exactly, Sandy.
The shill-bot-troll contingent.

They're so easy to spot now! ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ž

20 April, 04:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Love you too hun.