Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 April, 05:05
are shrooms legal yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
19 April, 09:51
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
i want to know who put it here to begin with.........ya'll do know when you alter your consciousness through alcohol, cannabis, ANYTHING - you open yourself up to the invisible enemy. you absolutely have to know wtf you're doing - in this reality - if you choose to engage. probably the reason why Trump doesn't drink, smoke, etc. he knows what's out there. i stopped using years ago when i had things happen that would otherwise not had happened when i was in total control of my vessel/mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay @USA_2021_DK
not condoning the abuse of any substance, never would. the microdosing medicinal benefits blow most “medicine” out of the water. less judgement, more research. shrooms helped heal my lyme disease. they also shed the ego. helps with alzheimers, lyme disease, eating disorders.. the list is endless. love and hugs to you 🙏🏼❤️⚡️
https://www.healthline.com...
06:34 AM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USA_2021_DK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daphne Kay, click on at the bottom under it