Only people mentioned by USA_2021_DK in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 April, 08:22
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
was thinking about how i would like to try them again the other day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 April, 08:37
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
you can always buy the spores, they arent illegal. tons of youtube videos and guidance online on how to grow! hahaha vibes are real my friend!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Space X Force @Spaceforce369
19 April, 10:54
i like the sentiment, but i feel like this could mess with a lot of people. could mass amounts of people handle shrooms? maybe microdosing is different, but it seems risky

20 April, 06:03
In response Space X Force to his Publication
definitely possible… I was thinking microdosing . could awaken some of the deepest sleepers though🙏🏼❤️⚡️
dont personally think its as in high demand as mary jane but I could be very wrong about that

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
19 April, 09:51
i want to know who put it here to begin with.........ya'll do know when you alter your consciousness through alcohol, cannabis, ANYTHING - you open yourself up to the invisible enemy. you absolutely have to know wtf you're doing - in this reality - if you choose to engage. probably the reason why Trump doesn't drink, smoke, etc. he knows what's out there. i stopped using years ago when i had things happen that would otherwise not had happened when i was in total control of my vessel/mind.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
19 April, 11:49
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Also wondering, are shrooms used for PTSD treatments? I don't understand the "medicinal" benefits, but am concerned about definite mind altering behaviors that have irreversible consequences. Reasoning abilities are skewed. Sad but want to think maybe a false post? idk. Praying for wisdom. Thanks. ❤️

20 April, 06:34
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
not condoning the abuse of any substance, never would. the microdosing medicinal benefits blow most “medicine” out of the water. less judgement, more research. shrooms helped heal my lyme disease. they also shed the ego. helps with alzheimers, lyme disease, eating disorders.. the list is endless. love and hugs to you 🙏🏼❤️⚡️
https://www.healthline.com...

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
19 April, 08:58
sort of in Canada. my package arrived today in the mail from a consistent, legal, albeit "woke" supplier. i have been microdosing since january and considering my first museum dose. logistics are the problem is all.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 April, 07:11
In regards to shrooms
Which do you prefer?

Drinking Tea

Consuming (non-pill)

Pill

Other - please explain

LoveConquers All @All777Love
19 April, 08:06
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Lmao!
I’ve never participated.☺️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 April, 08:21
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Need the whole experience you need to just eat them as they are

Michela Ruckus @thelightwithin42
19 April, 07:10
Happy Bicycle Day!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 April, 05:59
Oregon became the first state in the nation to legalize psilocybin in therapeutic settings in 2020. Measure 109 passed with 56% of the vote, as more than a million Oregonians said yes to the measure.

I honestly don't know how it is doing today. They anticipated 2 yr to get the therapeutic requirements ready. I swear I saw a friend of mine who is a commercial grower show pics of packaged shrooms and I would say it was Portland but not sure. It is possible that it was a Medical Marijuana Dispensary where these shroom therapeutic can be purchased .... by who? I'm not sure the therapist? caregiver? patient?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 April, 05:34
its decriminalized in Detroit and Ann Arbor MI.

'Magic' mushroom delivery service advertising in Ann Arbor ...https://www.mlive.com › news › ann-arbor › 2021/03
Mar 18, 2021 — The push for the ballot proposal comes after Ann Arbor decriminalized the use and possession of magic mushrooms and psychedelics in September ...

20 April, 06:41
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
incredible!!! we need a worldwide ego shedding lol

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 April, 05:27
U game for ayahuasca too?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 April, 07:18
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Have you sat with ayahuasca?

20 April, 06:14
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
im game! struggled with lyme for years. could barely walk or talk, started microdosing shrooms and started healing rapidly. still shocked about it.

ayahausca id want to do with a shaman. looked into some retreats in 2020 and its still on my “near future bucket list”

would love to do it with my starseed family! 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
19 April, 05:17
check out 90 Second Mycology on Youtube...... I know someone who grows shrooms at home to help a friend who didn't want to take prescriptions for depression and anxety.
This Youtube channel taught him how to do it.

20 April, 06:45
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
lol yes! spores arent illegal… thank you for sharing! they seem to help a TON of things and people

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
19 April, 05:14
Come to Colorado- anything goes. Legalized prostitution is only thing to distinguish it from Amsterdam.

20 April, 06:47
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
lol colorado has actually been on my mind quite a bit lately… definite future road trip!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 April, 05:14
Right?!? I grow them anyway, making microdosing caps for friends & fam, & I. For 3 yrs. Like VK once said, its like GESARA for your brain. Totally true. Clears emotional blocks & perceived obstacles, amongst a myriad of other benefits. ✨🍄✨

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
19 April, 08:59
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
microdosing has really helped me. i want to try the medicine in a 1g dose though.

20 April, 06:51
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
lmfaooooo this picture!!! yes yes and yes!
I can see clearly now the rain is gone…

they were a game changer in healing lyme disease for me. microdosing changed my life. thank you for contributing!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Little Bird @LittleBird203
19 April, 05:11
Paul stamets is amazing and his mushroom techniques helped me change my life. It’s a true shame they are illegal. We can learn so much from them. ❤️🍄☀️

20 April, 06:54
In response Little Bird to her Publication
thank you! so true.. but I dont believe the spores are illegal🤔😂
microdosing shrooms was a game changer in healing my lyme disease. so glad it helped you too! love and hugs!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 05:10
My drug policy is anything that grows natural and doesn't have to be processed. Direct from mother earth. All should be legal with no tax. Fav Shrooms.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 01:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙌🏻😉

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 April, 10:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I like the way you think