Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 April, 05:05
are shrooms legal yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
i want to know who put it here to begin with.........ya'll do know when you alter your consciousness through alcohol, cannabis, ANYTHING - you open yourself up to the invisible enemy. you absolutely have to know wtf you're doing - in this reality - if you choose to engage. probably the reason why Trump doesn't drink, smoke, etc. he knows what's out there. i stopped using years ago when i had things happen that would otherwise not had happened when i was in total control of my vessel/mind.
09:51 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
20 April, 06:34
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
not condoning the abuse of any substance, never would. the microdosing medicinal benefits blow most “medicine” out of the water. less judgement, more research. shrooms helped heal my lyme disease. they also shed the ego. helps with alzheimers, lyme disease, eating disorders.. the list is endless. love and hugs to you 🙏🏼❤️⚡️
https://www.healthline.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
19 April, 11:49
Also wondering, are shrooms used for PTSD treatments? I don't understand the "medicinal" benefits, but am concerned about definite mind altering behaviors that have irreversible consequences. Reasoning abilities are skewed. Sad but want to think maybe a false post? idk. Praying for wisdom. Thanks. ❤️

19 April, 11:55
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
they made them legal here in the last year or so - for PTSD - under the use of a physician/mental health professional. i'm iffy on that - even for PTSD treatment. there is also a trend with cannabis flower - which is getting hard to find here as most is being used for wax and other VERY high thc concentrates (that word comes from local dispensaries). they want a whacked out youth and society. in my day, the thc was low - you could smoke a whole joint before really getting the effect you wanted. today? "one dab will do ya". it's insane. i knew drugs should NEVER be in the hands of the government control. the whole legalization movement was bad for the people.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
19 April, 11:25
Agree with you, Victoria. Surprised to see this post. Concerns me to think one who seems in solid leadership position would compromise good judgment to hallucinagenics. Disappointed. Not judging. Just had recent indirect experience with promising young man who abruptly quit steady business joint endeavor leaving others in limbo because he was doing shrooms... Total reversal of what he said were beliefs, yet contradicted them by these extreme, unstable actions to the shock, disappointment and dismay of many. Upset to see this post by VK and subsequent thread by other "believers." Misguided. Be careful who you follow? I will be praying for these members of our family here. Please take care in choices that seem harmless, yet taking you down a deadend path. 🙏🏻

19 April, 11:50
Very well put.

20 April, 06:27
I dont condone abuse of any substance. I do believe in shrooms in the microdosing medicinal form. helped save my life when battling lyme disease. more research, less judgement please🙏🏼❤️⚡️love and hugs
https://clinicalconnection...