Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
My question to all-> What can I/we do to get to Justice???? I got fired for not taking the Jab at the end of January 2022. Been Following Q since around January 2018. I may be alone but please make something public.
- Weiner Laptop
- Benghazi
- Election Fraud 2022
- Hunter Laptop
- Seal Team 6 - Extortion 17
- CF - Child trafficking - Haiti
- Admiralty Law
- Huber report
- Durham investigation
- Russia Gate.
- Seth Rich
- Podesta Art
- Vanderbilt Family - Anderson cooper.
- COVID - snake

Please something. The Anon's did all the research again my question in when!!!!!! My wife and I are growing very tried of all the BS.
10:28 PM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 April, 06:10
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
praying for you friend. God does give us what we need, He also gives us uncomfortable situations when we need to change....look past the discomfort and ask Him what you need to learn. I explained to another Anon that no one escapes this unscathed. We will all suffer/grow in some degree....trust the process. God did not bring you this far to abandon you. Sending you live and hugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 April, 04:28
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Thank you for the prayers. I truly believe everything happens for a reason and GOD will open the next door for me when the time is right. I'm just so ready for justice. Be well and God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
20 April, 03:48
I hear you, I also feel the same. I lost my job also because I would not take the Jabs, it sucks i know that and very very hard to live without some sort of $ but we keep the faith and pray often. So here we are together with Men and Women coming sharing, caring and providing moral support. At least its something. God Bless you, hold firm give your family big hugs keep them close to you. Love and Light that this all would END soon.🙏💜

20 April, 04:07
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Thank you I send you LOVE and LIGHT -> be well and GOD Bless.. It takes a lot out of me/us to send blessings.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 03:42
It may be time to accept that very little of what we have come to learn will ever go mainstream, mostly because, it won't need too.

It may be time to accept new employment and moving forward on a new career path.

It may be time to accept that though people could take up arms, they won't unless they are cornered and that won't happen.

It may be time to accept that all of this is happening to shift us all onto new paths and new planes. For some, they are leaving earth.

It may be time to accept that the one you are really waiting on to take action and do something is yourself.

VK told us yesterday and I see the same, it will be anti-climatic for anons. Time to dream your new life and go create it. We can not save others who do not want to be rescued and all paths have been cleared for you to save yourself from yourself now. Seriously.

You are at the part of the movie where Glenda tells you all you that you always had the power to go home, 1. ask 2. seek 3. knock

20 April, 03:55
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
How do I respond to ASK???? No words, I trust VK but he is only an anon like me and you nothing more. I been so quite here just watching and waiting, My patience is past tense.

Miss. Messina @Messina
21 April, 11:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
love your input , , thought provoking !!! 😉❤️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 April, 11:55
I’ve been in this (not a number code) literally 11 years. 2011 was my start. I met somebody 10 in the game before me. I could tell you more, but can’t. You’re in a stage as you hear “staged events” or watching a movie. This IS my opinion as those who are suppose to know more than meI.....now ask me questions. YOU know more than very important people. Can’t explain or ask you to trust me, I’m experiencing it. If you’re frustrated, step back. I know you follow VK,correct? Do you get what he’s actually doing? Cute Animal vids & codes? Motivational stuff? VK is (IMO) is here to calm us all who are awake. Many players have roles to shock & others to calm. I use to be a big player & stopped. Learn to chill I think is your next stage, don’t think you need to save everybody. I’ve been there.

20 April, 02:57
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I'm just an Anon trying to find the truth. like most here are. God Bless and Godspeed.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
19 April, 11:34
God Bless you Patriot for standing your ground for what you believe in. You are a Warrior and I have the utmost respect for you. Prayers to you and your wife. 🙏

20 April, 02:11
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
We stand strong.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 April, 11:33
You should file wrongful termination claim.

20 April, 02:10
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
I'm in the process, but that was not my point.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 April, 11:22
I feel this way on occasion & practice Deep Breathing,
to get past it.
In thru the nose for 4 seconds
hold for 3 sec
Out thru the mouth for 4 sec
Repeat +3 times.

Pretty sure something big is breaking soon.
DURHAM.
Know that God has already defeated Evil.
We're just waiting for the 'Clean Up' which is
Global & massive.

Focus on The New World we'll have soon...
Think of something your family can enjoy
doing that helps others... If $ was no object.

Plan your future & start making baby steps
towards it. Pray & meditate about it & you
can help manifest it to happen.

20 April, 02:08
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Thank you and GOD Bless....There comes a time

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 April, 03:25
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
member the time God sent a whale to swallow Jonah so he w2ouldnt drown? That was an odd solution lol