Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 April, 10:28
My question to all-> What can I/we do to get to Justice???? I got fired for not taking the Jab at the end of January 2022. Been Following Q since around January 2018. I may be alone but please make something public.
- Weiner Laptop
- Benghazi
- Election Fraud 2022
- Hunter Laptop
- Seal Team 6 - Extortion 17
- CF - Child trafficking - Haiti
- Admiralty Law
- Huber report
- Durham investigation
- Russia Gate.
- Seth Rich
- Podesta Art
- Vanderbilt Family - Anderson cooper.
- COVID - snake

Please something. The Anon's did all the research again my question in when!!!!!! My wife and I are growing very tried of all the BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
praying for you friend. God does give us what we need, He also gives us uncomfortable situations when we need to change....look past the discomfort and ask Him what you need to learn. I explained to another Anon that no one escapes this unscathed. We will all suffer/grow in some degree....trust the process. God did not bring you this far to abandon you. Sending you live and hugs.
06:10 AM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 April, 04:28
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Thank you for the prayers. I truly believe everything happens for a reason and GOD will open the next door for me when the time is right. I'm just so ready for justice. Be well and God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 April, 04:30
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
understood....sometimes we all need a break from the "reality" we are dealing with. hugs to you!