Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 April, 10:28
My question to all-> What can I/we do to get to Justice???? I got fired for not taking the Jab at the end of January 2022. Been Following Q since around January 2018. I may be alone but please make something public.
- Weiner Laptop
- Benghazi
- Election Fraud 2022
- Hunter Laptop
- Seal Team 6 - Extortion 17
- CF - Child trafficking - Haiti
- Admiralty Law
- Huber report
- Durham investigation
- Russia Gate.
- Seth Rich
- Podesta Art
- Vanderbilt Family - Anderson cooper.
- COVID - snake

Please something. The Anon's did all the research again my question in when!!!!!! My wife and I are growing very tried of all the BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
It may be time to accept that very little of what we have come to learn will ever go mainstream, mostly because, it won't need too.

It may be time to accept new employment and moving forward on a new career path.

It may be time to accept that though people could take up arms, they won't unless they are cornered and that won't happen.

It may be time to accept that all of this is happening to shift us all onto new paths and new planes. For some, they are leaving earth.

It may be time to accept that the one you are really waiting on to take action and do something is yourself.

VK told us yesterday and I see the same, it will be anti-climatic for anons. Time to dream your new life and go create it. We can not save others who do not want to be rescued and all paths have been cleared for you to save yourself from yourself now. Seriously.

You are at the part of the movie where Glenda tells you all you that you always had the power to go home, 1. ask 2. seek 3. knock
03:42 AM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
21 April, 11:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
love your input , , thought provoking !!! 😉❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 April, 03:55
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
How do I respond to ASK???? No words, I trust VK but he is only an anon like me and you nothing more. I been so quite here just watching and waiting, My patience is past tense.