Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 April, 10:28
My question to all-> What can I/we do to get to Justice???? I got fired for not taking the Jab at the end of January 2022. Been Following Q since around January 2018. I may be alone but please make something public.
- Weiner Laptop
- Benghazi
- Election Fraud 2022
- Hunter Laptop
- Seal Team 6 - Extortion 17
- CF - Child trafficking - Haiti
- Admiralty Law
- Huber report
- Durham investigation
- Russia Gate.
- Seth Rich
- Podesta Art
- Vanderbilt Family - Anderson cooper.
- COVID - snake

Please something. The Anon's did all the research again my question in when!!!!!! My wife and I are growing very tried of all the BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
I hear you, I also feel the same. I lost my job also because I would not take the Jabs, it sucks i know that and very very hard to live without some sort of $ but we keep the faith and pray often. So here we are together with Men and Women coming sharing, caring and providing moral support. At least its something. God Bless you, hold firm give your family big hugs keep them close to you. Love and Light that this all would END soon.🙏💜
03:48 AM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JDSully in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 April, 04:07
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Thank you I send you LOVE and LIGHT -> be well and GOD Bless.. It takes a lot out of me/us to send blessings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396