Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’ll gladly accept a class action lawsuit against USA inc for forcing us to lock down and negatively affecting my life.

For accepting a rigged election and letting an elderly dumb ass wreck this country. (I know he’s fake)

Let’s bring on the great default and bankrupt this corporation forever. (already is bankrupt but needs to play out for normies)

LFG!
03:52 PM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
26 April, 05:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'm in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 04:10
ready to go! bring it on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 April, 03:39
moi aussi putain 😎👊mais contre la Gaule et le Prince de Rome 😁

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 April, 03:23
READY...READY....SOOOOOOOO READY!!!

LFG💥

memes matter @NoComment
26 April, 12:48
😂(...)yeah

David Treciak @scifiwriter
20 April, 05:53
If NESARA becomes a reality, we'll all share in the wealth that was stolen from the country for the past 150 years. All that gold retrieved from the Vatican is worth tens of trillions.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 April, 02:59
DO IT Q!!! ❤️ 🙏 💪

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
20 April, 01:19
im on board..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 April, 12:09

Kay Eski @KayEski
19 April, 11:50

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 11:39
Nana is all in!

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 April, 10:51
💯

Par Nelli @Parnelli
19 April, 10:50
LFG! FGAC!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 April, 10:47
agee totally 💯

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 April, 10:46
Cheney is on the cusp of Indicting Trump for
Sedition. Saw some excerpts from MSNBC &
they're all worked up.

Until these idiots are silenced, a % of Americans
will remain in conflict w/reality.

Thankfully it's a tiny %.

As for the CAL, include the media as defendants.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
19 April, 10:26
Its been a Global Hate Crime the components of which extended into all the facets of a democratic free society.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
19 April, 10:26
Its been a Global Hate Crime the components of which extended into all the facets of a democratic free society.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 April, 09:55
We're currently on USA corp. #4 I think...

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 April, 08:28
It truly is extraordinary how this all has to play out for normies. I turned the TV on last night and Sixth Sense popped up. They show us Bruce Willis being shot right in the beginning of the movie. Discerning viewers likely put it together pretty quickly while everyone else watched for 2+ hours before their shocked discovery at the end that he was dead the whole time.

We're still waiting on those yahoos.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
19 April, 07:39
he’s fake..whats not fake is the price of gas and groceries, jab or job scenario… oh but the Plan - so f’in sick, tired and frustrated…oh talk to God you say…and oh I have…well..family and friends still think im nuts and “OH SO MUCH IS HAPPENING.. YOU JUST CAN’T SEE IT”. i see it ok..WTF..Where are the real HAPPENINGS for EVERYONE to see?? well… “Dates not events”. right…venting done to whoever

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 April, 07:24
I'd be in.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Count me in!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
If it played out where is our straw man. YES LFG>

amy lilley @amylilley
19 April, 06:04
The normies are just getting a little taste w/ the mask mandate being revoked by none orher than a Trump appointed judge, I can feel the groaning🐸🇺🇸❤️🌟😇😎

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
19 April, 04:37
I'm in!

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
19 April, 04:35
It is going down!!
/.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
19 April, 04:35
It is going down!!
/.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
19 April, 04:18
I’m in! Where doni sign up?