Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 10:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Hmm…VK posts a video of an IWC watch.
Q drops contain IWC watches.
One drop shows the date on the watch = 19.
Must be a reason Q said to, “Remember THIS DAY.”
Coincidentally, tomorrow happens to be the 19th.
11:27 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 April, 10:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
19 has showed itself to me for 2 weeks. Now that makes sense Cowboy. Thanks brother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
19 April, 09:25
Flying home today. Please pray for our safe travel. I really don't want to be sacrificed by these evil fookers for their twisted agenda.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 06:04
aujourd’hui le 19 🙄…que passa ?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 April, 03:59
Back on Twitter, VK posted a Gif of the watch from the drops. Watch hands were moving. Don't have the gif, but I remember. Maybe someone else have it.

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
19 April, 12:57
Nice!
I noticed the dates 01/02 —03/04 and thought of
#370 clock started 12/7

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
19 April, 12:24

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
19 April, 12:24
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
19 April, 12:05

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
19 April, 12:00
🥳🥳🥳🥳🤯🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 #LFG

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 April, 11:57

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
18 April, 11:57
= = = > < >

Apr 19, 2018 10:36:07 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c14225 No. 1109466
Q&A again.
Time limited.
Keep up the good fight!
Q

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 April, 12:26
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 April, 11:55
10:09 to 4:50
Time Diff 6 h 41 m

Q 641
"Super-predator"🎯🔥
"Bring them to heel"
Define heel.
(of a dog) follow closely behind its owner.

Confirmed.
Forced to STAND DOWN.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
18 April, 11:59
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 April, 11:52
My hubby's b-day, too. I can't think of a better gift than some big BQQMS. ☺️

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
18 April, 11:48
Jan = March ?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 11:43

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
18 April, 11:53

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 April, 12:02
"Apr 19" [2018]

*Still works👇
https://www.c-span.org/vid...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 April, 11:40
Noticed that Dan Scavino posted 23 rows of 19 heads exploding.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 April, 10:14
19 x 23 = 437

post 437 image

I'm not usually a Q post interpreter, but it mentions Space X, which is Musk, and as he is in the headlines right now, I thought it may provide relevance... maybe the court will force Titter to comply...

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
19 April, 10:26
On Truth it is 15 across and 29 full rows down and one line of 7 heads across

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
18 April, 11:39
"FOLLOW THE WATCH" posted more than once...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 April, 11:28
i seem to get a lot 19’s!!’