Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 10:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 April, 11:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hmm…VK posts a video of an IWC watch.
Q drops contain IWC watches.
One drop shows the date on the watch = 19.
Must be a reason Q said to, “Remember THIS DAY.”
Coincidentally, tomorrow happens to be the 19th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 April, 12:02
"Apr 19" [2018]

*Still works👇
https://www.c-span.org/vid...

18 April, 11:53

Jon Neville @jonnevi
19 April, 12:00
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Watching the Easter Bunny handle Joe Biden hit me as such a fake President, Trump would have Deck him? Like watching a weasel that was put in there due to Deep State Corruption and Seeing what Leadership and Nationalism of Trump has seriously made me committed to back the Man, The Hero, The Real Leader of the Republic and I never lost faith in Trump and I never considered him not the current POTUS but having faith in the plan!

God Bless POTUS and The White Hats!
We have your back!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
19 April, 12:24
Don't know why this caused me to think back on all those
Trump interviews from 80's & 90's--Oh they Loved him so much

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
18 April, 11:52

Oct 04, 2018 9:25:27 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 747524 No. 3337502
>>3337425
Memes ready?
Q

18 April, 11:51

Bob Ross @aWaQen
19 April, 12:02
https://twitter.com/vvissi...

Another ”Timing is everything“ post 🤔

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
18 April, 11:45
Lexington & Concord