Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
19 April, 10:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I guess that’s why the richest man sleeps in the guest rooms of friends😱 My intuition was correct 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 April, 10:24
THE WORLD IS A STAGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 April, 10:22
Juan O' Savin is not a fan of Elon

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 April, 10:21
Whoa.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 April, 08:12
Thank you for this good information!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 April, 07:55
EM Flipped/Freed.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
19 April, 07:50
For me it was pretty obvious that Musk is a cutout for Trump's DOD>Space Force>Space X>Starlink..you start telling TDS people that Trump is putting his own Satellites up..the screetching from haters would spread accross the universe...
https://www.c4isrnet.com/b...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 April, 02:25
Wow. God bless you, DoQ+! Humanity thanks you. 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 12:59
Nana heard that many were not happy with some of the CEO's that were allowed to stay but well heard they said they flipped sides, were the best ones to their employees and we needed the stability of their companies and expertise.
Never cut off your nose to spite your face if you can straighten that sucker out, especially if you think you gonna need it to breathe.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 April, 09:59
I SAW THIS DOCUMENT A GOOD WHILE AGO AND MISSED MUSKS NAME SOMEHOW HE ALWAYS SEEMED LIKE HE HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 April, 10:25
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
do you know how yo research and find these facts for yourself? im only asking to help, if i can help please let me know

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
18 April, 08:31
Cyrus Parsa case for crimes against humanity...
Elon is mentioned...

Many many other names are mentioned. seems like Parsa filed this case to reveal some Big Tech Tribunals...it mentions, All Assets seized for crimes against humanity but only half of Elon's.

Pretty interesting read against Big Tech for anyone that hasn't seen it yet...

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
19 April, 07:45
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Parsa was trying to warn the President Trump, and the world.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
19 April, 11:08
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Elon Musk and his Neurolink project was revealed as "morally ambiguous".

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
18 April, 08:27
even after President Trump endorsed him i was wary and still am, God in the gut hunches lol looks like i was right.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
18 April, 08:25
He has spoken about selling his house (or houses) also.
Thought it was a bit strange...
But makes a little more sense now.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 April, 08:23
When he hit on the joint on the Rogan show, you knew he had to have flipped. He violated
the terms of his employment contract with Tesla and he did it knowingly. WSJ did a piece on it that same week.

The Show

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
18 April, 08:59
In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 April, 08:18
👀🔥💥💥