Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 08:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
Cyrus Parsa case for crimes against humanity...
Elon is mentioned...

Many many other names are mentioned. seems like Parsa filed this case to reveal some Big Tech Tribunals...it mentions, All Assets seized for crimes against humanity but only half of Elon's.

Pretty interesting read against Big Tech for anyone that hasn't seen it yet...
08:31 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kanderc in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
19 April, 11:08
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Elon Musk and his Neurolink project was revealed as "morally ambiguous".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
19 April, 07:45
Parsa was trying to warn the President Trump, and the world.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
19 April, 02:47
I saw this right after it came out and sent to several truthers channels and not one of them did anything with it. Some had negative comments about not being signed and stuff.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 April, 09:57
Yep i think we all know Elon isnt a clean guy by far...but i think he made a deal with the white hats because humanity needs his technology. if it means helping us through this...its great. hes a weird dude though...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
18 April, 10:03
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Yes, I believe he does have a heart for humanity...he just needed a little help to break away from the evil ones that programmed him since birth...I believe in him and believe he has the right support and enough support now...he even seems to smile more now too