Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:32
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:38
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
AU is bridge. When the time comes, and it will come soon, we will share our knowledge across other platforms. Even Anons here don't know complete truth. The real truth is stranger then fiction and we just know small part of it.

Renee White @Rapnay
18 April, 06:44
true we dig we know some we think we know other things but one thing for sure we see it unfold and we know that we know. sounds like a riddle i know but that is faith that is discernment knowing what is real and believing enough to have faith.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:45
In response Renee White to her Publication
It's a giant Puzzle that is still not solved.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
18 April, 06:47
its all connected

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:49
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
Indeed it is.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
18 April, 07:37
One thing that does frustrate me a bit - if I ask a question that somehow seems to be "unacceptable" although I have no idea why - I end up in some vapid black hole with no responses. Absolute crickets. Surely this should be a place of discussion, not just memes, latest new and videos.

Jody Donohue @Jody
I’m sorry that happens to you. For the most part, we’re all sitting idly by, awaiting our cue. News, videos, memes are still a tool to swap in here. Most take it to other platforms, for the normies. I believe when the time comes, we’ll all know how to proceed. Patience is definitely a virtue. 🙏😊
07:46 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
18 April, 07:58
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thank you and yes, patience is key as are discernment and critical thinking. As a former member of the LSM, digging is part of my inner core so while I love to research, I love to discuss and hear others' findings and opinions on subjects. I've enjoyed many conversations here but on particular questions everything goes quiet and I've yet to figure out why.

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 April, 08:15
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
That is odd. Keep in mind everyone is exhausted. I think AU keeps us in the loop, while we try to maintain some sort of normalcy after the last couple of years. There are a ton of conversations that intrigue me daily. Quick witted bunch on here! Continue as,ing those questions, it inspires others to dig. 🙏🌹