Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:32
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:38
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
AU is bridge. When the time comes, and it will come soon, we will share our knowledge across other platforms. Even Anons here don't know complete truth. The real truth is stranger then fiction and we just know small part of it.

Renee White @Rapnay
18 April, 06:44
true we dig we know some we think we know other things but one thing for sure we see it unfold and we know that we know. sounds like a riddle i know but that is faith that is discernment knowing what is real and believing enough to have faith.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
It's a giant Puzzle that is still not solved.
06:45 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response Renee White to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Renee White @Rapnay
18 April, 06:51
piece by piece and if we knew all so would the enemy. war is not won by layin cards all on table its by bluffing and having an ace in the hole. we all want it over it will only happen once and it has to be on the mark. no second chances. it could happen today tomorrow or a year from now but whenit does it will be BIBLICAL that much I can tell you.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
18 April, 06:47
its all connected

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:49
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
Indeed it is.