Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
I cannot and will not wish anyone "Happy Easter" It saddens me and I cannot understand why the church is so deceived and blind to who Easter/Ishtar is. They are acknowledging and celebrating the goddess of sexuality and fertility along with all her disgusting bloody eggs and rabbits... I celebrate the resurrection of my living Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
08:15 AM - Apr 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Aga Gie @AgaG
17 April, 09:56
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
In Poland we celebrate ,,Resurrection Day'' or ,,Great night of Resurrection'' and we wish everybody ,,Happy Hallelujah'' ❤️ and traditionally we have painted eggs, lambs and water without any bunnies...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
17 April, 09:37
Thanks for the information. I did not realize this was yet another twisted observance, although it does not surprise me, as this is what THEY do: twist everything. Someday, hopefully, the world will get re-educated on all real truths, and "the great reset" will be the inverse of what THEY wanted it to be.

In the meantime, I will not hold it against the masses who observe/celebrate this "holiday," as most are doing it with pure intent and at least it gets more people thinking about God and Jesus for once. That should count for something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 10:25
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I agree that at least the Gospel of Jesus Christ is focused on around the world. ❤️🙏🏻❤️ Just hate praising the goddess...Satan loves his symbols.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
17 April, 09:35
I am a follower of Jesus (and I do a lot of historical research) and have not celebrated “Easter” in years since God awakened me to its roots. Because of my personal knowledge, I now cannot “celebrate Easter.” I celebrate Jesus and the resurrection every day. But like most things, people have to see this for themselves. The Bible is filled to the brim with God literally telling his people (mostly through his prophets) not to take on the traditions of the worshippers of molech/ishtar/baal… and especially telling followers of God/YHWH not to participate in those specific traditions and then just say they are worshiping God with them/ re-applying them to worship God/YHWH. Difficult truths for Christians as they have good intentions. Difficult to break “traditions” that are embedded in our culture. “Easter” has been a cultural/secular celebration for a very long time. The Bible has a lot to say about this. People should just pray and ask God to show them what they need to see.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

17 April, 08:42
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Thank you!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 April, 08:36
And let's not forget that it's due to this deception that we're fighting the war we are fighting. These same Baphomet, this same "Sabbatic Goat", is responsible for the missing, murdered, and aborted babies and children worldwide. While we're celebrating the most PAGAN of holidays that's been hijacked to blind people to the true meaning and celebration of Passover and Days of Unleavened Bread, they're laughing and commercializing us. I'll have no part of it.

17 April, 09:11
In response Made In America to her Publication
You are exactly right!

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

17 April, 08:38
I agree! It hurts that the church and the leaders are so blind and apparently not willing to listen. Christmas and Easter and all their traditions are pagan. 😭 God can wake them up...but it might be painful....

Ervin Wright @Seldom
17 April, 08:57
I agree with you, Daughter Of The King!

Carey Lou @Careylou
17 April, 08:20
I concur but it gives us a reason to educate the masses of one of the greatest deceptions

17 April, 09:08
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I am one person and my efforts are not popular even among my own family but I can't sit back and accept it. I guess David was one little shepherd boy but God gave him victory in slaying the giant that mocked the God of Israel.