Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 April, 08:15
I cannot and will not wish anyone "Happy Easter" It saddens me and I cannot understand why the church is so deceived and blind to who Easter/Ishtar is. They are acknowledging and celebrating the goddess of sexuality and fertility along with all her disgusting bloody eggs and rabbits... I celebrate the resurrection of my living Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
I concur but it gives us a reason to educate the masses of one of the greatest deceptions
08:20 AM - Apr 17, 2022
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Careylou in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 April, 09:08
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I am one person and my efforts are not popular even among my own family but I can't sit back and accept it. I guess David was one little shepherd boy but God gave him victory in slaying the giant that mocked the God of Israel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
17 April, 10:46
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Amen! Glory be to God in the Highest!