Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 April, 08:15
I cannot and will not wish anyone "Happy Easter" It saddens me and I cannot understand why the church is so deceived and blind to who Easter/Ishtar is. They are acknowledging and celebrating the goddess of sexuality and fertility along with all her disgusting bloody eggs and rabbits... I celebrate the resurrection of my living Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
Thanks for the information. I did not realize this was yet another twisted observance, although it does not surprise me, as this is what THEY do: twist everything. Someday, hopefully, the world will get re-educated on all real truths, and "the great reset" will be the inverse of what THEY wanted it to be.

In the meantime, I will not hold it against the masses who observe/celebrate this "holiday," as most are doing it with pure intent and at least it gets more people thinking about God and Jesus for once. That should count for something.
09:37 AM - Apr 17, 2022
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 April, 10:25
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I agree that at least the Gospel of Jesus Christ is focused on around the world. ❤️🙏🏻❤️ Just hate praising the goddess...Satan loves his symbols.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396