Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 April, 08:15
I cannot and will not wish anyone "Happy Easter" It saddens me and I cannot understand why the church is so deceived and blind to who Easter/Ishtar is. They are acknowledging and celebrating the goddess of sexuality and fertility along with all her disgusting bloody eggs and rabbits... I celebrate the resurrection of my living Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Ervin Wright @Seldom
17 April, 08:57
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
I agree with you, Daughter Of The King!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 08:38
I agree! It hurts that the church and the leaders are so blind and apparently not willing to listen. Christmas and Easter and all their traditions are pagan. 😭 God can wake them up...but it might be painful....

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

17 April, 08:40
Vintage Krampus Christmas cards...didn't anyone question this?