Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 April, 08:15
I cannot and will not wish anyone "Happy Easter" It saddens me and I cannot understand why the church is so deceived and blind to who Easter/Ishtar is. They are acknowledging and celebrating the goddess of sexuality and fertility along with all her disgusting bloody eggs and rabbits... I celebrate the resurrection of my living Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 April, 08:36
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
And let's not forget that it's due to this deception that we're fighting the war we are fighting. These same Baphomet, this same "Sabbatic Goat", is responsible for the missing, murdered, and aborted babies and children worldwide. While we're celebrating the most PAGAN of holidays that's been hijacked to blind people to the true meaning and celebration of Passover and Days of Unleavened Bread, they're laughing and commercializing us. I'll have no part of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 April, 12:03
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
All will see when it's their time to see. Many are called, few are chosen.