Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Anon A: Check out this Watch the Water vid

Anon B: Watch the Water is a grift!

Anon C: I was actually poisoned by Water

Anon D: Flynn said Watch the Water is a surfing reference

Anon E: Buy my water filter on my website!

How did we get here, Patriots?
08:19 PM - Apr 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
17 April, 04:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
AI, were in a huge psy op, we are an ant farm demons, cern, time travel, we are part of the movie, biblical. we have been waiting a long time. we have seen many things. we have learned to think for ourselves, but some havent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 April, 02:53
By watching everything and seeing what resonates in our hearts as truth because the majority of rabbit holes we go down convince us one way or another but leave us with actual physical proof very few times.
Still we continue to seek the truth in hopes of unifying together to force the truth to float to the surface and in faith in God to bring us thro it with hope to sustain us until we get there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 April, 05:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well said Nana!

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
18 April, 04:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree to that, never get in this sick evil mess again.

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
17 April, 02:48
Interesting language considering what he’s pushing today 🤦🏼‍♀️
https://youtu.be/1f8RjkGil...

17 April, 02:40
Stew Peters Was a wannabe Rapper 🥴😬

17 April, 02:49
In response MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl to her Publication

17 April, 02:36
This might be one reason why 😬

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 April, 02:26
Not gonna lie i watched it but didnt believe it was in the water. A possible round table discussion among reptilian elites is believable tho. Not far fetched to want to poison us. Lots of misinformation going round to deflect the truth that the biolabs in Chyna Ukraine are the real conspirators.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 April, 02:19
Then you got me, fk chemtrails and it is in our water tables, smart dust. lol NOT the lol at that the fk that is what is up. GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS>

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 April, 10:05
Many choices and many paths, some that have led me astray and many that have led me here...the key thing out of 48 yrs of my life, rhe last 5 have taught me to follow my heart and trust in God...other than that, I will always protect my family and continue to lift others up...the arguments in my life are over...

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
16 April, 09:42
What about Water missles?

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
16 April, 09:09
We need to be praying more, listening to our intuition more, breathing and taking a minute before we jump on a band wagon. I will admit I almost jumped on that band wagon and slept on it instead. Glad I did. 😊

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 April, 09:07
WHAT IF I TOLD U, THAT SUM OF ALL WATER MOLLECULES HERE IN EARTH IS CALLED TIAMAT AND EACH WATER DRIP SIMUNTAINEUSSLY KNOW EVERYTHINK ABOUT EACH OTHER WATER MOLLECULE EVERYWHERE?

SOO...

GOD OF WATER AKA ENKI COULD SIMMUNTAINEOUSLY COORDINATED ALL LIVING BEINGS THRU THEIR 70% WATER BASED EARTH SUIT? 🤔😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/UoFr2XsmI...

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
16 April, 09:05

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
16 April, 09:02
lol

Christy Connelly @connch74
16 April, 08:36
Use your time to pray for wisdom and guidance and wear the armor of God and he will handle the rest. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 08:28
Those E are fishy. The rest are learning process.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
16 April, 08:28
I literally just got rid of an anon E

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
16 April, 08:23
🐍💦

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
16 April, 08:21
Just trust the damn plan

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
16 April, 08:20
"These pretzels are making me thirsty"