Doq Holliday @doqholliday
When you DYOR and combine with prayer, you go from 3D to 5D
04:45 PM - Apr 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
17 April, 05:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
No better feels than getting to that expansive space of my entire body vibrating to that love and light state. That’s when I know God Is that pure love frequency and all is well. No clue what dimension that is. Just know that I wanna stay and live in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 April, 03:20
bon dimanche de Paques le Saint πŸ™πŸ’–β˜˜οΈπŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
16 April, 10:27
Doc,
Any idea why Israel is last?
Curious . . .

Paul Wallis has done extensive research on Genesis and Sumerian text as well as the Elohim.

Freddy Silva has done extensive research on the Knights Templar.

Both found on YT

There may be nothing shared by Jordan you aren't already aware of.

https://youtu.be/jdL7EXac9...
Jordan Maxwell | Dogmatic Theology Series | Part 1 - YouTube

Recorded - 6/25/2018Recorded for more than a year spanning from 2018 to 2019, there are 24 parts in total in the Mind-bending Special Dogmatic Theology Serie...

Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
16 April, 07:49
thank you for the re awaking.. was there and evil hurt me as a child. i am not afraid.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 April, 07:27
Do your own _____?

Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
16 April, 07:49
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
research

16 April, 06:36
MatΓ­as De Stefano: "The Most Powerful Way to Raise Your Vibration INSTANTLY" - YouTube

"VIBRATE CORRECTLY at a Higher Frequency" Raise your frequency and increase your vibrationβ–ΊSpecial thanks to Aubrey Marcus for providing this valuable conten...

16 April, 06:31
5D is a Higher Frequency State of Consciousness.

Caught up in research usually brings up fear based issues and doubt, unless one is already in 4D and able to research with detachment - from all fear, all judgement and all outcomes while in a State of unconditional Love.

5D Consciousness requires no research, no praying, has no idols, worships no one.

5D doesn't reside on any social media platform.

5D Consciousness has been greatly dumbed down!

Although I've dipped my toes into 5th Dimensional Energy, I reside primarily in 4D while sliding in and out of 3D.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 April, 07:50
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
The only reason you are able to type your comment is because of God.

The only reason 5D exists is because of God.

It’s a connection to/with God

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
16 April, 06:06
xx

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 April, 05:20
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 April, 05:00
it happened overnite for me πŸ™

Kira Kju @kju17
16 April, 04:55
πŸ˜‰