james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
05 April, 02:16
My whole life has changed since I bugged out of my home when the New Z Land Vaccine passes were introduced. I rented a cabin in a beech forest high up in the hills.
I planted a garden, dug a pond, and got 8 ducks.
I feel better than I have in my life. Wego and Anonup have been my daily therapy and enabled me to keep laughing and moving though this sometime inbelievable time period. I like most others here couldnt understand why it was taking so long.
Now That I know why, Im actually ready to hunker down for the next year or more too, if thats what it takes to expose EVERY SINGLE ONE who enabled this to happen. Did you know there were soooooo many satanists in charge of everything? I didnt, but Im willing to be patient intil they have all been dealt with. In the mean time I am enjoying my new journey. Yesterday for the first time I found 2 duck eggs. I was over the moon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mammers in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐, click on at the bottom under it