james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
My whole life has changed since I bugged out of my home when the New Z Land Vaccine passes were introduced. I rented a cabin in a beech forest high up in the hills.
I planted a garden, dug a pond, and got 8 ducks.
I feel better than I have in my life. Wego and Anonup have been my daily therapy and enabled me to keep laughing and moving though this sometime inbelievable time period. I like most others here couldnt understand why it was taking so long.
Now That I know why, Im actually ready to hunker down for the next year or more too, if thats what it takes to expose EVERY SINGLE ONE who enabled this to happen. Did you know there were soooooo many satanists in charge of everything? I didnt, but Im willing to be patient intil they have all been dealt with. In the mean time I am enjoying my new journey. Yesterday for the first time I found 2 duck eggs. I was over the moon.
02:16 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
18 April, 08:17
In response james wafer to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 09:15
can you see it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
18 April, 02:27
GOD Bless You! Hang tight Patriot.

17 April, 01:03
Thank you SO Much for all your beautiful heartfelt replies, I love you All and am humbled to be part of this journey with you all 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾👊🏾

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 April, 10:15
I am so happy for you Angel. I was just thinking that today myself how it didn't get this way over night, that it will take time. I never knew there were so many Satanists. Some days it feels like we are surrounded. On those days getting on my laptop helps. We are starting our gardens soon and I can't wait. Today I bought three more blueberry plants. Stay safe. I am glad that you are happy where you are. I would love to one day raise chickens.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 April, 10:10
Sounds like WINNING :)

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
16 April, 02:47
Sounds like you have found the perfect peace that you earned. I too have a bit of that living in Alaska, away from so much of the strains of society. Enjoy your time in nature and learning more about our evil world. God Wins.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
16 April, 01:08
i have chicken and bees! add a couple bee hives.

16 April, 03:50
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
yes! the bee hives will be here in the next couple of months. My landlord is a bee keeper! I got two chickens yesterday but they escaped last night, I can hear the rooster so they are close.. hoping they will come back when they are hungry, if not ce la vie they will be free range for the rest of thier lives.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
16 April, 12:58
WOW. WOW. WOW.

I just LOVE your story! It moves me greatly! Thank you so much for sharing! 💗

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
16 April, 12:54
What a blessing! So happy for you. I've been craving nature, gardening, soul therapy for a while now myself. Keep us updated on your progress. Love hearing success stories. 🌾🌻

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 April, 12:51
Freakin awesome!!!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
16 April, 12:06
When I get frustrated with what's taking so long to announce NESARA/GESARA and release the long-suppressed funds, cures, and innovations, I remind myself that it takes years and years to defeat a worldwide entrenched network of globalists, cabal, deep state, and many others. This web is so insidious, it literally touches all aspects of our lives. From the Vatican and all religions to federal, state, and local, governments, to corporations, to schools at all levels, the mainstream news media, big tech, television, movies, music, all pro sports, the FBI, judges, SCOTUS, et cetera, evil is everywhere. And if we knew when something was going to happen, so would the deep state. God bless you, Patriot, and thanks for sharing your thoughts! 🙏🏻🕊️

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
16 April, 12:00
Thank you for Sharing! God Bless 🙏❤️

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
16 April, 11:31
This is awesome and probably what most of us here on AU dream of! God bless you!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
16 April, 11:30
God Bless you Patriot! 🙏

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 April, 11:27
God bless you!
🙏🏻❤️

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
16 April, 11:25
God bless you with life and peace

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 April, 11:13
There is peace in a simple life 🌻
It's a beautiful thing to escape the🐀race 🙂

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 April, 11:21
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
👍

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 April, 11:10
Thanks for sharing this. You sound very much at peace James.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
16 April, 10:42
Sounds absolutely amazing...

connie wright @cowri
16 April, 10:01
Sir, I think you are living a dream of so many. It takes devotion, talent, to be comfortable with oneself. Living off the land as we did growing up as a child. We grew our own food & raised the meat we were to eat. The big plus, you have your family here on anonup to talk to. I enjoy reading your input. Keep our spirits up.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 April, 09:55
So happy for you James. Keep us posted!🌸🌈

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 April, 09:55
Bakers claim duck eggs are the best for baking. Congratulations on your efforts!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
16 April, 09:17
Your story is inspiring. Thanks for sharing

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 April, 08:50
God bless you James
🙏✝️🙏

Thank you for sharing your story.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 April, 08:39
With you on that. Holding strong and feel very confident that 2024 will bring resolution. Cuz if it doesn't, here in America it will bring revolution.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
16 April, 08:38
God bless you and keep yo,u, my friend. 💜🙏✝🕊

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
16 April, 08:19
God bless…

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
16 April, 08:08
🥚🦆💫👏🏻🙏🏻

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 April, 08:08
🐸💚I cannot imagine being new to the shock of suddenly waking up to all of this. I was blessed to have been diggin on this for years and got to ease into all of this. Ig that makes any sense?
Good on you fren! You stand as an inspiration to many! Welcome to the middle of nowhere. there is no better place to be! Way to handle a bad situation. ty for sharing

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 April, 08:02
Sounds amazing!
I wish I could escape New Zealand, it does not feel like home for me...I came back almost 5 years ago & witnessing the disaster unfold here is beyond heart breaking.
Kia Kaha
Arohanui

16 April, 03:37
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
heart breaking yes...I cry so much for the poor children. I pray you fond a place to call home doon🙏🏾