Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The Q drops are the world's most important and richest information landscape, and yet the "professional" analysts haven't turned up to examine and dissect them. So it is kind of fun having this intellectual playground, albeit lacking the usual playmates — but anons are the new intellectual and spiritual aristocracy anyway, so who cares.

Sometimes I ponder what kind of model sits behind the drops, and my main conclusion is that it cost a lot of money and took a lot of effort. Each info/disinfo item is designed to create certainties/uncertainties and influence the likelihood of different actors behaving in certain ways, all of which then interact with one another.

That's not the kind of thing you hack together over a weekend with a few Perl scripts. It all hangs together in a way that is uncannily slick. I hope someone behind the scenes is feeling suitably smug reading this. I am beyond impressed! Kind of a Manhattan Project of information warfare...
07:39 AM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
14 April, 10:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 April, 12:39
The Heart of Gold probability drive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 April, 08:18
I heard a Kim Clement prophecy where God/Jesus was taking credit for "the plan". Everything we been witnessing Kim talked about. Trey Smith's "God in a Nutshell" videos on fb have them & Kim's daughter had a website but I can't rem the name of it this morning. No coffee yet. 😵

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 April, 08:12
perfectly described

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 April, 08:00
Im ready for my three letter agency job now lol

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
14 April, 07:48