Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 April, 07:39
The Q drops are the world's most important and richest information landscape, and yet the "professional" analysts haven't turned up to examine and dissect them. So it is kind of fun having this intellectual playground, albeit lacking the usual playmates — but anons are the new intellectual and spiritual aristocracy anyway, so who cares.

Sometimes I ponder what kind of model sits behind the drops, and my main conclusion is that it cost a lot of money and took a lot of effort. Each info/disinfo item is designed to create certainties/uncertainties and influence the likelihood of different actors behaving in certain ways, all of which then interact with one another.

That's not the kind of thing you hack together over a weekend with a few Perl scripts. It all hangs together in a way that is uncannily slick. I hope someone behind the scenes is feeling suitably smug reading this. I am beyond impressed! Kind of a Manhattan Project of information warfare...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I heard a Kim Clement prophecy where God/Jesus was taking credit for "the plan". Everything we been witnessing Kim talked about. Trey Smith's "God in a Nutshell" videos on fb have them & Kim's daughter had a website but I can't rem the name of it this morning. No coffee yet. 😵
08:18 AM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it