SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
"I would have voted for John because although he inherited power, he did not lust for it. And because if John fulfilled the potential he carried within him, he could one day restore a luster to the presidency that the United States had not seen since John's father was president. If he were finally able to to put his misgivings about politics behind him --and I think John would have -- he could restore our faith in the power of politics to improve people's lives. ...

So, yes, I believe that John would've won that campaign for the Senate in the year 2000. And then, maybe eight years down the road, maybe twelve, he would have run for president. Having seen not just John's talents but also the reverence in which Americans held him, it is hard for me to believe he would not have won that race as well."

--Richard Blow, writer/ed. George mag, in his memoir, "American Son."
02:50 AM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
16 July, 05:30
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
both so so handsome. cant wait to see our John Jr. Cant wait to hear his part of the plan, the future β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
16 July, 04:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
16 July, 05:38
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I believe they are alive however I do not believe that is them behind the masks. That is a girl I used to follow on twitter and her BF.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 10:24

Good numbers for two great men!

JFK - Original Q
JFKJr - Q

The Father destroyed the CIA from the past and the future.

The Son has finished what his Father started and will be the "Uniter" of America first & then the rest of the planet!

https://www.canva.com/desi...

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
16 July, 08:28
They knew he would win. He has the people's heart.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 July, 07:09
In the history of this country, I only acknowledge them, Lincoln, and Trump twice as the ONLY real presidents this country has ever had.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
16 July, 04:38
When Hillary said she was going to run for the NY Senate position, my husband and I said then: John Jr.- she will try to kill him! We were praying as we were very aware of the Clinton treachery!

BUT, God knows and sees all, right?! Who knew what HE had planned?! A precious few..

Can't Wait until the "fat lady sings!"

16 July, 04:42
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ‘

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
16 July, 04:21
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 July, 04:19
TS 2:50 > 25

16 July, 04:21
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
16 July, 03:50
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 July, 03:49
i think he would have been president…just.not sure if he and his wife want that that
i hope he is still with us
maybe now that hes older he will be porus

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 July, 03:50
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
*potus 😊

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
14 April, 03:18

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
14 April, 03:17