SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
14 April, 02:50
"I would have voted for John because although he inherited power, he did not lust for it. And because if John fulfilled the potential he carried within him, he could one day restore a luster to the presidency that the United States had not seen since John's father was president. If he were finally able to to put his misgivings about politics behind him --and I think John would have -- he could restore our faith in the power of politics to improve people's lives. ...

So, yes, I believe that John would've won that campaign for the Senate in the year 2000. And then, maybe eight years down the road, maybe twelve, he would have run for president. Having seen not just John's talents but also the reverence in which Americans held him, it is hard for me to believe he would not have won that race as well."

--Richard Blow, writer/ed. George mag, in his memoir, "American Son."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DrsSpocky in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Drs Spocky, click on at the bottom under it