Only people mentioned by kad784 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 August, 08:59
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
yeah babeeee!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
13 April, 03:08
Man! I needed that!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 April, 01:37

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 April, 01:36

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 April, 10:08

Lois Lane @Desrev01
08 May, 01:52
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I thought they were told to go home two weeks ago. Also no longer receiving compensation. Source Restored Republic.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
13 April, 08:06
Red wave in November, would that put 120 days starting in July? If that is the case, we would have confessions soon and declass by August? Any thoughts?

Law & Physics @physics171
13 April, 12:24
Facts matter?

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 April, 10:33
i think i read this list 2 years ago is this a repost

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 April, 09:28
True. This is quite a list. Thank you.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
12 April, 09:12
I see more people who DON'T "GET IT' than people who understand whays going on. MSM IS THE PROBLEM! AND NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
12 April, 08:47
has to be much sooner. the jabbed are shedding (more like radiating) graphene, etc. and those sensitive to it are having to limit public exposure now - which is no different than the "lockdowns". WE NEED SOME HELP HERE! like NOW!

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
12 April, 09:09
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Yes and every day that goes by and more and more and more crossing the border, ready to fight on the blue team... if there was ever going to be military intervention why would they allow that?

12 April, 08:32

LeLe John @Grace1125
12 April, 07:58
https://beta.ctvnews.ca/na...

he was made to watch 💛 FTC

12 April, 07:40

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
12 April, 07:39
but it’s really annoying when you see these Hollywood stars that are supposedly dead still alive and when you see these corrupt politicians that are supposedly dead still alive WTF? I just find it very annoying

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 07:37
And God will have a say in all this Nana thinks before this storm is over!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
12 April, 07:30
like everything except Red Wave in November. If 2020 is not fixed I am never voting again

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
13 April, 07:11
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I feel the same. Why bother.
But I will because I believe that legitimacy matters. In the end when all is said the truth of it will win. Our vote counts good will win this.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 April, 09:18
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
But what if its all part of the plan to wake the masses? What if we won’t need another election? What if it’s already been decided? (in favor of the beautiful changes we have all been waiting for?). I don’t know. So many questions... but what if? Have to wait and see 🙏😊❤️🙏