Dwight Knapp @kad784
12 April, 07:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
like everything except Red Wave in November. If 2020 is not fixed I am never voting again
07:30 PM - Apr 12, 2022
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 April, 09:18
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
But what if its all part of the plan to wake the masses? What if we won’t need another election? What if it’s already been decided? (in favor of the beautiful changes we have all been waiting for?). I don’t know. So many questions... but what if? Have to wait and see 🙏😊❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 09:26
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
all i know is this counteg cannot survive as it is until Nov. I will not trust any election until the truth from 2020 is out

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
13 April, 07:11
I feel the same. Why bother.
But I will because I believe that legitimacy matters. In the end when all is said the truth of it will win. Our vote counts good will win this.

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
12 April, 08:40
i feel just like you! 2020 was STOLEN! They wont be getting my vote either! Why?! So it can be stolen again?! We have mass chaos!

12 April, 08:44
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
im tired of being strung along.