Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
13 April, 08:30
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
I really hope it's prosperity in our future and not complete poverty. We're on the cusp of retirement, and we have no idea what to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
12 April, 04:46
,and what an honor it is❤🤲🕊🌴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
12 April, 01:44
🙏🤗😘REMEMBER THIS!!! This IS A TEST! I wanna get an RV travel and teach kids about GOD, and teach them to weave, macrame. So Fun! Do like a Bible CAMP! Africa to learn from the kids! BE GREATFUL EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY!!! Thank YOU GOD!

Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
12 April, 01:46
In response Ralene Peters to her Publication
I have Been stuck on this couch being antisocial for TOO long! I'm ready to LIVE!! FEEL FREE AGAIN! To know in my heart that these EVIL people can't hurt any of us anymore! Wow Emotional!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
12 April, 01:43
well I guess it will happen then, had that idea in my head for a month (Message), it is one of the final tests and it will expose the true face of many, cool

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
12 April, 12:19
“So let is not he like the others. They are asleep. Instead, let us be wide awake and in full control of oursleves.” 1 Thessalonians 5:6

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
12 April, 11:48
…Just like when Noah led His people out of Eygpt. #Biblical

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 April, 11:26
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💫

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 April, 09:52
Riches are within you, it is your job to distribute your wealth to those in need! ❤️
https://www.naturalhandyma...

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
12 April, 09:33
All that has been commented on is 100% correct. Remember God needs you to shore up your household FIRST as many of us are struggling horribly. Once your situation is stabilized, then move into place to begin what we were chosen to do, HELP HUMANITY.

In the meantime, work on your projects/plans so that you have a roadmap to begin with. That road will adjust daily once you begin your journey. Stay flexible each day as each day will and should be different.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
12 April, 08:49
We are struggling in more ways than one and sorely need NESARA/GESARA and Tier 4B redemption to commence. However, I realize the next test of my character and faith will begin then. I cannot get lazy or complacent. I need to continue to pray for discernment on how God wants to put me to work. 🙏🏻

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 April, 08:40
Blessings can be a tougher test than drought. But God is able to keep what is His. Committing the journey to Him & eager for the lessons to be learned. We are healing and growing in the GRACE of Yahweh. 🙏

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
12 April, 09:42
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
love this. Amen. Each day is a new day. Blessings 🙏🏻

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 April, 08:22
agree with this. also remember to take care of you. it is ok to care for self so you can care for others. 😍