Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 April, 02:37
Master of Disguise 😎

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
13 April, 02:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
12 April, 12:52
victory formation lol 🤞

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
12 April, 12:50
word !!!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
11 April, 11:41
Vincent Fusca

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 April, 01:38
variable frequencies and/or variable fighters?
The obvious goes without saying.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
10 April, 09:53
when I was a twit....short time...had someone reply they were friends with Fusca's son and dismissed it as pure crap....he had no idea who he was talking to lol...

PQPCQRNS READY @PQPCQRNS_READY
10 April, 08:35
I met one of the Vincent Fuscas in D.C. at the 'Million MAGA March'. Shook his hand, said "God bless you Sir, thank you for what you're doing", and walked away thinking to myself: Too short to be Jr.. But still knew he was playing his part and was/am thankful for him.

(Unless of course it was really Jr and he cut about 4 or 5 inches off his legs with surgery. 😂)

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 April, 08:30
Doesn't Classified have less white than Tom Cat?
"Delicious Oranges"🍊also made me think of The Godfather.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 April, 08:23
👇 A favorite proof, VK.
A mom is the bottom line
when it comes to the truth about her children
as you very well know in your own family 😉

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
10 April, 09:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
i see where Carolyn gets her great smile

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
10 April, 08:17
🤔 Multiple VF’s

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
10 April, 08:07
😍Love😍 the whole idea of how this is messing with Hilary and company's heads. Nothing like getting vengeance on your enemies.

Q 749
Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.😎
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.💋
That choice, to know, will be yours.🎯
Q

THEIR PLAYBOOK IS BEING FLIPPED ON THEM!🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 April, 07:50
Who is Fusca ?
plz tell me

Peggy Sue @Bholly57
10 April, 08:11
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I believe there are/have been 3 individuals playing the role of Vincent Fusca including JFK Jr, John Denver, and Anthony Radziwell. These great men have sacrificed so much to protect our freedoms. Godspeed patriots 🙏

William Filer @TahoeBilly
10 April, 08:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
One of JR's characters, Google it.