Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
11 April, 07:31
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
John Kennedy and Vincent Fusca are NOT the same person.

They are half-brothers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 April, 05:30
No doubt in my mind that he's alive and that's him and Caroline! And, that he is not VK ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
11 April, 02:44

Jo. Black @JoBlack
11 April, 01:48
my hope remains that we will soon see JFK jr. alive

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 April, 09:58
Great work Kat!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 April, 03:37
génération mission impossible 😎✌️la blague

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
11 April, 01:15
Check all images here~! They are alive and Carolyn follows me on Twitter, not bragging, just trying to get noticed~!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 April, 05:21
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Still SUCH a beauty. PATRIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 April, 12:58
:)

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 April, 10:00
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
this isn't the one and the same ... however clearly shows the possibility is not that difficult

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
10 April, 10:34
JFK Jr and i are 4 months apart. I always felt connected to him and his father because the 1960’s really molded us. I can’t explain, but after his plane crash, I never felt his soul gone from this Earth. And I always felt justice would be come, but knowing what we all know now about the degree of evil that controlled us, we are all completely blessed by God to hav won this final battle. Higher powers not only at play, but people like the Kennedys and Trumps sacrificed everything to save humanity. #blessed #wwg1wga

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 April, 10:43
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Beautifully said, Alliance.
Higher Powers definitely at work here
through Q-Team,
the Trumps & Kennedy's
but also through every single Lightworker, Starseed,
Anon, Patriot & White Hat 🙏💞🕊️

#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 April, 10:09
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I’m 8 days from Patricks Birth. 😎👍

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 April, 10:12
TS
14:37

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 April, 10:30
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
qpost 1437 looks a lot like a couple islands from the air…almost looks like marthas vinyard and nantucket. ive never seen it myself so i could br wrong

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
10 April, 09:48
this will be biggest thread on AU tonight....mark my words.!!!

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
10 April, 09:07
He’d been preparing his whole for this… The play he was in, “Volpone”, was about a guy who faked his own death…

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 April, 05:25
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
interesting Moustache lol John John come out come out where ever you are. I know I am excited at the thought of him coming to the forefront.

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
10 April, 08:57

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 April, 08:46
Well if it's true - and "they" - want to come out ... that would be wonderful..... or if I run into them in passing one day, that would be nice too. IN the mean - wish the whole family well.
................... whatever the case may be.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 April, 08:40
Several pics.
#JFKJRISALIVE

10 April, 08:48
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Wonderful! I loved JFK & Carolyn @ The Trump rally.
So fun 🤩💝

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
10 April, 08:25
Think he was at the last rally?

10 April, 08:31
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Dunno 🤷‍♀️
Sometimes President Trump isn't even at his own rally
because it's his brother instead! 😹😉

Q Team must laugh themselves silly sometimes.
At least I hope they do.
Yes, this is a war for the Solar System
against the most horrific revolting enemy I've ever heard of,
but you gotta laugh now & again or you'd go nuts!

When "President Trump" is tubbier,
I'm sure it's his brother Rob 🤩

LoveConquers All @All777Love
10 April, 08:53
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Yes, I do!☺️✨
I thought that I was the only one thinking that, lmbo! Silly me.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 April, 07:49
Some solid proofs. Multiple VF's

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
12 April, 12:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
victory formation lol 🤞

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
13 April, 02:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
10 April, 07:17
Vincent F is NOT JFK jr. He is John Denver.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
10 April, 07:54
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
🙏 I’ve heard it said 1 VF = John Denver,
But there are more than one Vincent F’s.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 April, 07:56
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
You don't think there can be more than one person playing a character?

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
10 April, 06:30
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

10 April, 07:49
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Ty, Samuel 🙏💝

11 April, 10:22
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
God bless them IN Jesus name. Awesome.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
10 April, 06:29

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
10 April, 05:23
yes, 100 percent alive, such a wonderful man. You probably woudn’t believe me if I told you… 😂…Its mindblowing, and digging into Gematria is another way to prove it! :)

10 April, 05:53
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I believe you, Blinky 🤩🌹

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
10 April, 02:58
Roll the credits! Jr is incredible!

10 April, 03:27
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I love the one with President Kennedy laughing
at Jr's Halloween costume.
I think it is so adorable & happy 🤩💞

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 April, 02:53
Is Anthony also alive?

10 April, 02:44
Favorite also right lower corner I saw that back then and breathed a sigh of relief.

10 April, 02:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Can you imagine what FUN JFK, Jr. has had all these years
NOT being in the public eye?
God bless him.
What fun he & Carolyn had looking at their "crashed plane."
With all this heavy demon darkness
it's important to appreciate the pockets of hilarity 😉💞🤩