Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Happy Palm Sunday Patriots!

What are your favorite scriptures, related to the times we are facing these days?

Going to share some with my family today. Thanks!
12:58 PM - Apr 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
10 April, 10:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
📖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
10 April, 10:41
PS34:19. A righteous man may have many troubles the the Lord will deliver him from them all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 April, 10:35
John 1:1-5 The Light

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 April, 01:33
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Amen :)

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 April, 03:01
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
This 👆

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 April, 10:34
"Jesus, wept".

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
10 April, 08:52
"And the God of all Grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." -1 Peter 5:10

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31

June Banasik @JuneB
10 April, 08:44
Romans 10:9 (NIV) If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 April, 08:35
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

-1 John 4:4

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
-1 John 4:15

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
-John 15:16

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 April, 01:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
10 April, 08:21

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 April, 08:54
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
Amen

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
10 April, 06:40
One of my favorites and the one that helped deprogram myself from the false image we were given of a jealous and vengeful god.
GOD is SOURCE not any entity

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
10 April, 08:22
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
My favorite!

Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
10 April, 04:17
Given the times we are in .... Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of man.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 April, 04:06
psalm 40

4 Blessed is the one
who trusts in the Lord
who does not look to the proud,
to those who turn aside to false gods
5 Many, Lord my God,
are the wonders you have done,
the things you planned for us.
None can compare with you;
were I to speak and tell of your deeds,
they would be too many to declare.

Celery Juicer @Emme
10 April, 03:51
John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer ; I have overcome the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue Briggs @SueB369
10 April, 03:09
2 Timothy 2:7 For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.

Galatians 5:13 For you were called to freedom, brethren, only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

And of course

Ephesians 6:10-17 🙏

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
10 April, 02:59
Psalm 35.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 April, 02:52
Nana starts with this one because we MUST have no FEAR &
understand that we are eternal fractals of God.

Psalms 23:4

1(A Psalm of David.) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

BECAUSE WE ARE A PIECE OF God, HE IS ALWAYS WITH US!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 April, 02:50
I have 2.... GOD Bless and Godspeed.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
10 April, 02:46
i like the one from ton ton 1:29 . fook that evil spirit i control my destiny. this is my world he just livin in it . 🤪😁

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
10 April, 01:59
..never forget

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 April, 02:50
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
One of 0bama's rent-a-kids.

chore Toke @choretoke
10 April, 03:05
That credit card looks like Hunter Biden used and abuse❗️

10 April, 01:58

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
10 April, 08:18
I like that version...which is it?

10 April, 01:57

10 April, 01:56
my fav 🙏♥️

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
10 April, 01:54
As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”
Luke 19:41‭-‬44 NIV

10 April, 01:46
happy Palm Sunday! #FamilyIsEverything

10 April, 01:44
shout out Stephen Baldwin

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
10 April, 01:34
1 John 1:7

If We Walk In The Light As He Is In The Light
We Have Fellowship With One Another

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 April, 01:24

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 April, 01:21