Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 April, 02:15
Trump rallies are like music festivals, except people go to get high on freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
09 April, 02:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am curious, my British friend, have you had the opportunity to ever attend one live?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 April, 02:19
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
No - but did do 4th July in DC in 2019.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
I went to a rally in Omaha Nebraska and I couldn't get close at all. I was still in line for his whole speech. I quickly realized I needed to leave because when it got out there was going to be chaos. My daughter was in the front row, and it took her 4 hours to leave. But it was worth it all!

Then I was in DC on January 6, 2021. It was amazing...so many prayers, so many patriots from all walks of life, all colors, all ethnicities. I am glad that the truth about that day is finally coming out I think.

If you ever make the trip over for a rally, let me know and I'll meet you there! :-D
02:24 PM - Apr 09, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leesy Frank, click on at the bottom under it