Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Trump rallies are like music festivals, except people go to get high on freedom.
02:15 PM - Apr 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
09 April, 03:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 April, 03:42
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
April 9, 2022, at 7:00PM E..
https://www.rsbnetwork.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
09 April, 03:18
spot on

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
09 April, 02:40
I have attended two. One that seems to have been Trump's largest rally, and another that may have been his smallest rally. What I have found is that I always feel safe, and the people I meet are some of the kindest people I have ever met in a crowd of strangers. I was with friends the first time. I went alone the second time. Both times were a real treat, and pleasure.

arba happihr @arba
09 April, 02:25
I am so looking forward to experience freedom!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
09 April, 02:18
I am curious, my British friend, have you had the opportunity to ever attend one live?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 April, 02:19
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
No - but did do 4th July in DC in 2019.

shop keep @shopkeep007
09 April, 02:18
watching RSBN live right now on odysee