Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 April, 02:15
Trump rallies are like music festivals, except people go to get high on freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
I am curious, my British friend, have you had the opportunity to ever attend one live?
02:18 PM - Apr 09, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 April, 02:19
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
No - but did do 4th July in DC in 2019.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
09 April, 02:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I went to a rally in Omaha Nebraska and I couldn't get close at all. I was still in line for his whole speech. I quickly realized I needed to leave because when it got out there was going to be chaos. My daughter was in the front row, and it took her 4 hours to leave. But it was worth it all!

Then I was in DC on January 6, 2021. It was amazing...so many prayers, so many patriots from all walks of life, all colors, all ethnicities. I am glad that the truth about that day is finally coming out I think.

If you ever make the trip over for a rally, let me know and I'll meet you there! :-D