Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Polls that get VK in trouble 2 of 3

I asked this back in the twitte4r days.
Do you think technologies will be needed for humanity to survive?

*Cant tell how many people voted so if you vote please press the 'like' button.

Yes

No

01:54 PM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 September, 04:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes, but only those to help heal and edify the human condition... body, mind and spirit of a natural, human, God given nature. I realize that's a broad statement. Too many tecnologies in the wrong hands is a recipe for disaster, How to keep it under control is the conundrum. I feel a step back is not a bad thing though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
13 September, 03:40
Hi VK....I voted yes---not necessarily "need", however I believe it would be best with all things considered at this place and time. I believe there is a level of our awakening/ascension where we become the "technology" - can heal ourselves, communicate through telepathy, manifest what we need and want, etc. - it's available to us right now. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
13 September, 03:40
Hi VK....I voted yes---not necessarily "need", however I believe it would be best with all things considered at this place and time. I believe there is a level of our awakening/ascension where we become the "technology" - can heal ourselves, communicate through telepathy, manifest what we need and want, etc. - it's available to us right now. 🙂

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 September, 03:22
Yes also because even paper and pencil is technology.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 September, 03:08
We need Space Force and all the technology who continue to protect us from above keeping earth Safe and demolishing the Cabal’s satellites and all the bad guys.
Thank You President Trump !

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 June, 11:41
Sadly i do. And i use a flip fone....dont use social media except AU & TS.....and have never sent an email or own a computer. Hell, i dont even know how to turn the two in the house on.🤪 I do however with my son hold several cryptos loosely recomended to me by Not A Financial Adviser....whom i respect and Trust....and thats digital. So, yes i do think so. A whole new world tho, is necessary!!!😐😏🤗

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
08 April, 12:51
What was final poll on Future / Back question?

I was surprised it was so close to 50/50. Normal dispersion, I know, but I feel stongly pulled to go back. With knowlege I now have, I could change so much about my self, family & the world.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 April, 10:25
Need to survive or want to survive

Reminds me of a song :)
#TAKE5 #TrumpStyle
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
07 April, 07:29
No. Not needed were We go 5D but im sure there gonna be a different technology there but not needed for survive anyway

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 April, 07:28
We are going to need new healing technology

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 April, 07:25
It’s how we survive now.
Energy + Frequency + Vibration = Better Technology

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 April, 08:51
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Very good point...

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
07 April, 04:54
+++

William Filer @TahoeBilly
07 April, 04:54
Why would anyone say no? I don't get it. We technonolgy now and future technology soon to feed 8 Billion people, let alone many other things. Can just use the technology we have to continue living, probably not.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 April, 03:19
In response William Filer to his Publication
Do you live in a city? That comment is pretty out of touch with nature, the natural world, and an understanding of your natural biology and capacity for self-healing if you remove any blocks to it- modern petrochemical poisons, heavy metals, pathogens from vaccination, negative attitude, and stress.

The modern world is why everyone is so sick- EMF radiation fields now too.

We need to get back to our roots; nature. Also, learn epigenetics, I did a post on it today with a link- you can heal any disease yourself.

Food is easy to grow, we don't need new technology for it. My father grew an abundant garden with just seeds, natural fertilizer, and grass clippings.

I also did a post today on how water can be brought to arid regions with simple new innovations.

It pulls clean drinking water out of the air. Hundreds of anons know what to do to heal ourselves, everyone and the planet with a return to nature. Just have to put seeds in the ground.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 April, 04:45
That is actually a complex question. I believe people who took the CON-VID vaccines and received the Cabal version and not the placebo - and I believe they represent abour 30-40% of humanity - WILL need technology to survive.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
07 April, 04:15
I voted no but on the fence because of medbeds

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 April, 04:05
Med beds.

The fallout from the mRNA shots could be catastrophic even to those who haven't been jabbed.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 April, 03:17
WE live in a system aka Advance Crystalline Technology Of Mother Earth. So yes we need her technology for humanity to survive, as we are the walking/talking Earth, guardian-garden keepers...All are connected to her Majestic System/Kingdom. 💎💡🌋🌄🏞️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
07 April, 03:01
Yes..

ElleK Right @lwrt11va
07 April, 02:59
Depends on what is considered technology

memes matter @NoComment
07 April, 02:39
Its said we will need tech to be on a level playing field with AI, but nothing is a sophisticated as humans
Love is the nr 1 reason we are here, last i checked tech isnt needed for that

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 April, 02:36

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
07 April, 02:18
What is considered technology ? Do we need phones and videos , not really . Wood , stone and water manipulation methods and or devices yes . Build a structure for element protection introduce a heating element (also used for cooking) and flowing water , even if just nearby . Then add food resource and production /management and a human society will flourish . 10 People or 10 million . Growth being only limited to resource management .

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 April, 02:20
As transitional tools out of the demon matrix
healing technology & money will feel miraculous.

If you're dying of cancer, pray you get into a Med Bed.

If you're homeless, impoverished or hungry,
pray you get food, a home & eternal relief from lack.

Wherever Earth & her Kingdoms have been decimated,
pray she gets restoration to her Divine blueprint
by however means we can help.

But once we reclaim our Divinity — no more need for tech or $

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 02:35
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
OK, I just have to lay it out there . . . If I was around during Tesla's days, I definitely would have been interested in meeting him. He is so handsome. OK, I said it, lol.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 April, 02:35
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The TORUS IS THE UNIVERSAL KEY to the Holo-Fractal Universe. A Torus is a Self-Enfolding/Unfolding Sphere Composed of 12 Strings of Spinning Light. Everything, from Atoms, to Cells, to Suns, Solar Systems, Galaxies are Toroidal Expressions of the Universal Torus.
The Human Being, whose Center is the Human Heart, is a HoloFractal Expression of the Universal/Planetary Heart as it Expresses Itself through the An-ATOM-ical, Ener-GENE-tic Structure of the Human Being--the Adam Kadmon of Jewish Mysticism/DaVinci's Vitruvian Man!
We Currently Stand on the Threshold of a Personal and Planetary Shift--a Planetary Pentecost, if you will, wherein Each and Every One of Us will Learn to Consciously Embody and Celebrate this Knowledge in One-self and One Another.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
07 April, 02:16
Define "survive".

Relentless Italian @RelentlessItalian1
07 April, 02:13
If your talking about Advanced Technology..like Med beds to get rid of ALL THE DAMAGE DONE TO OUR BODYS! THEN YES... WE DO!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 April, 02:12
NO! we can make it
Critical thinking is all that is needed! i m o🤔

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Apparently people are going to be getting AIDS among other things from these jabs. So maybe it gets to the point that they have to make the decision to use tech in some fashion to heal them to repair thr damage that has been done.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 April, 10:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
MED BEDS

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 April, 02:10
I interpreted the question to be:

Will technologies be needed to undo the poisoning of people, food and the planet that has been done in order to save humanity.