Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 01:54
Polls that get VK in trouble 2 of 3

I asked this back in the twitte4r days.
Do you think technologies will be needed for humanity to survive?

*Cant tell how many people voted so if you vote please press the 'like' button.

Yes

No

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
07 April, 04:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why would anyone say no? I don't get it. We technonolgy now and future technology soon to feed 8 Billion people, let alone many other things. Can just use the technology we have to continue living, probably not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Do you live in a city? That comment is pretty out of touch with nature, the natural world, and an understanding of your natural biology and capacity for self-healing if you remove any blocks to it- modern petrochemical poisons, heavy metals, pathogens from vaccination, negative attitude, and stress.

The modern world is why everyone is so sick- EMF radiation fields now too.

We need to get back to our roots; nature. Also, learn epigenetics, I did a post on it today with a link- you can heal any disease yourself.

Food is easy to grow, we don't need new technology for it. My father grew an abundant garden with just seeds, natural fertilizer, and grass clippings.

I also did a post today on how water can be brought to arid regions with simple new innovations.

It pulls clean drinking water out of the air. Hundreds of anons know what to do to heal ourselves, everyone and the planet with a return to nature. Just have to put seeds in the ground.
03:19 AM - Apr 08, 2022
In response William Filer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
William Filer @TahoeBilly
08 April, 08:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Well you have to have water to grow food, oil to power pumps, ect etc. I am not sure what the question even means "technology". The wheel is a technology an old one.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 April, 04:53
In response William Filer to his Publication
You could design irrigation systems using gravity with these water collecting devises- no power needed.

I agree, the wheel is technology, so the question was rather to broad , easy to be misunderstood to get an accurate answer from the group,

The anicet romas had eleaborite plumings systems without elctic pumps.

For all to survive and thrive, the average 12 year old would be able to maintain and repair it with deductive reasoning

Now, they make electronic devises we all depend on that have "technical issues," FEW know how to fix, people can remotely compromise the, they are dependent on other tech to work, planned osolencens is built in to turn product for profit. The unnatural EMF radiation is another concern. They compromise and control people.

Tech is desirable, if its affordable or free to all, safe, everyone understands it and its easy to use and maintain by all.