BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
Guys, I think I'm going on home. I'm tired, I've ate so much popcorn, my tummy hurts. I've tried to find my place. I've lashed out a couple times too..I'm sorry. It can be tougher when you're truly alone but it doesn't account for me lashing out. Be kind to each other. Don't be jealous and dnvious. Stop being babies and blocking someone for adding their opinion. It's really ok to have a different opinion. Yes that is a personal throw but still aplies. I feel too dseply and my heart breaks so much when I see such things. I've tried and stayed & reposted. Stayed on battlefield what time I wasn't in jail or purged πŸ™„ My life belongs to JESUS THE CHRIST and I lay my family in HIS hands.πŸ™Œ I really did think I was called to do this but I'm not sure I'm actually helping. Gonna take a break and seek JESUS. Talk to my FATHER and yeah..If FATHER allows me to fight, I'm packing up today. This shit is old now. If HE doesn't let me, then...probably go home. I love you guys! JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!
12:53 PM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
09 April, 11:24
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Thanks everyone. Please pray for the children. I know why FATHER chose you all. You're the best of the best! I love you all so very much. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘‘πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
08 April, 06:34
Some practical advice: if you are feeling overwhelmed, your stress hormones are likely depleted.

Looks like you are female, so you can rebuild those by doing traditionally "girly" things in a relaxed way. So connecting with friends, nurturing your loved ones, indulging yourself, making your home more lovely… whatever you can genuinely enjoy. Just has to be done in a relaxed wayβ€”not rushed. Once you rebuild your reserves, everything seems a lot easier.

Superwoman syndrome has left a lot of women completely drained as they try to do it all on an empty tank.

If you are interested, "Beyond Mars Venus" by Dr. John Gray is a fantastic resource on how to manage your hormones naturally. I think it should be required reading for every human. ;D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 April, 06:45
In response Other Half to her Publication
i think most females end up falling into superwoman syndrome more than we realize. i have just came to the conclusion taking care of myself and doing the things i love was exactly what i needed a month ago. I saved two men in life from death both on several occasions. I lost myself in the process. Balance is key. i think the hardest thing of all is pitting ourself first.

i think i will order this book. i am a true believer God brought you to it, he will bring you through it. The one thing i have learned is if people do not want to help themselves, you work will be in vain and extremely taxing on you.

Put your energy into people, places and things that feed your soul, not drain it. God has a purpose in out life. only you can find that purpose from within.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
07 April, 08:21
I'm exhausted today, too and have felt the same way and have come back...not sure why..lol. Take some time for yourself. I may need to do the same.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
07 April, 06:24
BeBe You have Angels looking over you. Please reach out if you want to talk I would love to talk to you. That is exactly what God would have us too do for each other. call me I'm a good listener 931 879-2762 Shalom. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Weary Traveler (Lyric Video) - Jordan St. Cyr - YouTube

β–Ί Listen to my song "Weary Traveler" here: https://jordan.ffm.to/albumSubscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/39hLRJy​Follow:http://www.facebook.com/...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 April, 04:58
Everyone has a part to play. I'm in this by myself also and no one besides one friend will listen. Don't give up. We are too close to the Awakening. If you need a shoulder to lean on, send me a reply.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 04:52

Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 April, 04:41
There is no pass or failure. Be honest and contribute as much or as little as you want. Many are stretched (financially) and otherwise to the limit. We need your positive vibe. You are part of the collective.

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
07 April, 04:25
Lighten up. No one died. Forgive yourself.
This is not a big deal.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 April, 04:08
God bless you and keep you
sending the peace of Jesus to you

do what feels right and best for you…the angels will guide you on your path.
one of my favorite bible verses talks about
β€œBe still and let things move around you”

its ok to stand still amd just be…let the noise and drama just move around you
God bless you with what you need most
Amen

Carey Lou @Careylou
07 April, 04:04
Rest child in His Mighty Arms - He is Faithful

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
07 April, 04:04
WE always here for you #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‘ŠπŸΎβ€οΈ

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
07 April, 04:03
Praying for you. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
07 April, 03:43
the social media battle is just a small part if the plan. it was meant to break the cycle of mindless acceptance and spark us to think for ourselves. discernment. what you plan on doing is exactly what we all need to do. step back from the battlefield and find ourselves. the info i have stumbled across the past 2 years takes a toll on your heart.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 April, 03:40
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•Š

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
07 April, 03:01
God Bless You. You are in my prayers.

R. Greg Boatright @TheHubby
07 April, 02:00
Bebe..this is KELLI ANN (using Hubby's anonup acctπŸ€—) Please come over to my HUBBY's 'chat acct' on TELEGRAM...a few of the FRENZ brought you to me and I think you'll be encouraged over thereπŸ™ŒHubby highlights JESUS, and I pop in too - PLEASE JOIN USπŸ‘‰https://t.me/TheHubbyChitC...

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
09 April, 11:38
In response R. Greg Boatright to his Publication
Kelly Ann, I don't have telegram. I'm on a Kindle. I don't even have a cell phone because there's no cell service where I live. 😎 I pray you're beyond blessed. Miss your smiling face. 😊
Wish I could talk to the real Kelly Ann and Trump. 😍 Wouldn't that be awesome!!. Can I pls have a sign from Trump tonight that he hasn't forgotten ....πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ Just mention BB... Ok..well. I'll be ok. Just tired of being in pain, my momma being in pain, my whole planet being in pain. I just want all the lies to stop... 😞
I love you so much and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ’œπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ‘‘πŸ™Œ
ThankQ.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 April, 01:58
We pray you are strengthened and spirit filled in the presence of God the Father. Most find it necessary to walk away at some point during this fight. Always remember we are in it together! ❀️

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 April, 01:53
I hear you. I'm tired too. Many of us are dealing with personal issues of health/financial and keeping 'high vibes' is tough. It's okay to walk away and regroup. If there is a plan, we aren't privy to it and waiting for it to happen is wearing. Walking away for personal growth may be the best thing to do and the only thing we really have control of.

Diana DJT @Diana
27 April, 04:14
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I totally understand, your a warrior, never forget thatπŸ’₯ I have my days when I am focused & feel pretty strong, some days not so focused & not so strong. I had cancer 2020-2022, the chemo/radiation and surgery kicked my butt, I pray all the time, I know God is in charge. I believe in God, I trust humanity. I know sometimes I need to know & accept my limitations πŸ™πŸΌGodspeed friendπŸ™πŸΌπŸΈβ€οΈπŸ’₯

Operation Que @OperationQ
29 April, 01:17
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ†™πŸ€πŸ’«βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ†™πŸ€πŸ’«βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ†™πŸ€πŸ’«

πŸ”"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
πŸ’Š https://www.humorousmathem...

βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ†™πŸ€πŸ’«βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ†™πŸ€πŸ’«βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ†™πŸ€πŸ’«

πŸ” Coach, Consult & Counsel πŸ“± Connect πŸ”„ Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles πŸ’Š Support The Mission πŸ™πŸ½:
πŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 April, 01:47
😍Keep faith , we are close. 😍😍😍😍

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
07 April, 01:47
Take a break, PATRIOT.
It's a marathon, not a sprint.
Don't give up and come back when you feel better.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
07 April, 01:42
David Soul - Don't Give Up On Us - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8APrYU2Gs&fmt=18 to watch with better quality"Starsky and Hutch" star hits UK number 1 in 1976.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 April, 01:37
Do what your heart and soul are telling you. Take the time you need to strengthen yourself! This whole process is very draining, epecially when things seem endless. We’ll be here with open arms should you choose to return. Enjoy your time away! God Bless. πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ™

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 April, 01:32
You post a lot of beautiful, encouraging things that also praise our Creator... from an outsider's perspective I just want to say I can objectively see how you specifically are helping. Taking a rest is good and hoping it is only temporary if you are. WRWY and waiting when you come back -- God Bless!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 April, 01:30
β™₯️I've wanted to post the same. We are fighters and Patriots. Take a break but please don't leave. We all need each other. We need you here.

arba happihr @arba
07 April, 01:29
Turn off all electronics message devices and
Put some upbeat music on.
IT's a New Day!
common kings song.
Everyday we wake up
We have a New Day!
You can come and visit me!
I tell people this so often.
I guess they think Im joking.
We are survivors! We made it!!
Many have not!
Beaming You
Love and positive energy!

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 01:29
You are πŸ™AmazingπŸ™ Thank You for being here & all that you do πŸ™ I am saying a πŸ™PrayerπŸ™ for You πŸ™ Jesus is the best place to be πŸ™
πŸ’–Much Love & Many Blessings to YouπŸ™

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
07 April, 01:23
πŸ™βœοΈπŸ•Š

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 April, 01:22
It does get fustrating and feels like we are stuck in groundhogs day we all feel it . Take a break then come back we need to fight . After we win this battle i hear things are going to be amazing . Praying this starts to pick up speed πŸ™ . We are here for you any time . God Bless !

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 01:19
We love you hun, thank you for sharing here. Not sure what you mean by "go home" but we are here for you regardless.
You have never been alone, none of us are. Your Angels and God are always here with you.
We all need a break from this sometimes, grounding, more time with God and family, healing music or laugher to bring the vibes of the soul up.

We are so so close Nana thinks to making a real difference here, I would home that you will rest up and then come back to us, but you do what ever is best for you hun.

Nana's DM door is always open if you need someone to talk to from time to time.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 April, 01:17
Everyone needs a break from time to time! Thats what you got all of us for!! We got your back until you return and even after that !Put your bare feet in the grass for a little while and maybe get around nature it does help! Please dont feel you are alone!!The fact you are awake is enough!! We all have different callings , I feel like im not contributing enough somtimes also but all that matters is that we are trying! God has got us all protected!!If you need someone to talk to please message me!!