BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
07 April, 12:53
Guys, I think I'm going on home. I'm tired, I've ate so much popcorn, my tummy hurts. I've tried to find my place. I've lashed out a couple times too..I'm sorry. It can be tougher when you're truly alone but it doesn't account for me lashing out. Be kind to each other. Don't be jealous and dnvious. Stop being babies and blocking someone for adding their opinion. It's really ok to have a different opinion. Yes that is a personal throw but still aplies. I feel too dseply and my heart breaks so much when I see such things. I've tried and stayed & reposted. Stayed on battlefield what time I wasn't in jail or purged 🙄 My life belongs to JESUS THE CHRIST and I lay my family in HIS hands.🙌 I really did think I was called to do this but I'm not sure I'm actually helping. Gonna take a break and seek JESUS. Talk to my FATHER and yeah..If FATHER allows me to fight, I'm packing up today. This shit is old now. If HE doesn't let me, then...probably go home. I love you guys! JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
Some practical advice: if you are feeling overwhelmed, your stress hormones are likely depleted.

Looks like you are female, so you can rebuild those by doing traditionally "girly" things in a relaxed way. So connecting with friends, nurturing your loved ones, indulging yourself, making your home more lovely… whatever you can genuinely enjoy. Just has to be done in a relaxed way—not rushed. Once you rebuild your reserves, everything seems a lot easier.

Superwoman syndrome has left a lot of women completely drained as they try to do it all on an empty tank.

If you are interested, "Beyond Mars Venus" by Dr. John Gray is a fantastic resource on how to manage your hormones naturally. I think it should be required reading for every human. ;D
06:34 AM - Apr 08, 2022
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Otherhalf in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 April, 06:45
In response Other Half to her Publication
i think most females end up falling into superwoman syndrome more than we realize. i have just came to the conclusion taking care of myself and doing the things i love was exactly what i needed a month ago. I saved two men in life from death both on several occasions. I lost myself in the process. Balance is key. i think the hardest thing of all is pitting ourself first.

i think i will order this book. i am a true believer God brought you to it, he will bring you through it. The one thing i have learned is if people do not want to help themselves, you work will be in vain and extremely taxing on you.

Put your energy into people, places and things that feed your soul, not drain it. God has a purpose in out life. only you can find that purpose from within.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396