Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Don’t think for one second that Donald Trump and Q team doesn’t care about all us Anons.

Your work will NOT go unnoticed.

Keep your head up. Keep fighting.

The best really is yet to come!
01:43 PM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
08 April, 06:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I hope we all get to meet one day but all i really care about is stoping the torture of these babies and people! I was trying to plot the other day how I could figure out how to get the driver of a Evergreen tractor trailers to open the door. All I could think about what if kids or people back there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 April, 06:37
Indeed. God Bless Everyone. Thank You Sir. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 01:54
I would love nothing more than to be with my brothers and sisters here one day. I pray that we all get to see that day. I will probably cry my eyes out. Sending love Doq.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
08 April, 07:00
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Present. Q risked 10000000000% - for humanity and the planetary ecosystem. what a return is going to come to humanity and the planet's ecosystem is not a doubt for me. Angers me when anyone dis's q. Ya, we're all worn to frazzles. q carried the weight of humanity (still carrying but getting lighter for q).

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
08 April, 07:16
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I lurked.
Yes, when drops came, the posts & breads were amazing.
Some of the autists blew my mind with what they came up with/discovered/shared.
Sometimes I have to catch myself and refrain from posting “Law Fags”, “Plane Fags” etc. when I’m other sites.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
07 April, 12:38
I'll drink to that.

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 April, 12:25
Amen 🙏 Always be just you, it’s refreshing af! ❤️🙏

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 April, 10:28
thanks. i was feeling really bummed

amy lilley @amylilley
06 April, 04:42
AMEN AMEN, I wholly believe🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️😇😎

We The People @OutOfMatrix
06 April, 04:28
❤️

Storm Rider @StormRider
06 April, 03:54
Doc, you are 100% correct!
I feel the love every time our team tweets or posts and our President speaks. It such a humbling experience.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 April, 03:31
fort 😎☝️

amy lilley @amylilley
06 April, 04:43
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
LOVE THIS🐸🐸🐸🙏🏻❤️😇🇺🇸😎

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 April, 02:47
https://citizensunitedmovi... PREMIERED AT MARA LAGO LAST NIGHT

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 01:58
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
link doesn't work

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 April, 02:43

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 April, 11:57
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I miss the meme days. Goodtimes.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 April, 02:36
THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP CONTENT!! Can! get a witness Patriots? PLEASE SHARE! video at the end details the mission. 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅 https://www.marcopolousa.o...

DKR 1Q7 @JFKREAGAN45
06 April, 02:33
My family's full of veterans including my 86 year old Army/Navy father who loves America. He's heartbroken over the corruption. I keep telling him to hang on and 🙏 dad.
WE'RE GOING TO GET OUR COUNTRY BACK. l feel the energy building...💧 💧 💧 intensifying more each day. A lot of us have been scattered all over since Twatter purge and now ive recently joined here to find some lost Patriots i used to interact with once again. God Bless everyone.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 April, 03:32
In response DKR 1Q7 to his Publication
i pray he is here to see it!!! God bless him!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 April, 02:27
i was thinking that just this morning. once i get past 10,000 posts. if it could reserve me a seat at the next inauguration 😂🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 April, 02:22
I think most of us do this for love of humanity, not recognition ;) It feels good to know someone has our backs, but we are in this to save our fellow man. The family I have found in Anons is crazy amazing :) Love ya DoQ! (Zoq)

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
06 April, 02:21
Yes Sir!! Donald Trump speaks the truth & he has said many, many times he loves us!! I love my president…. a big mouth (in a good way), big balls & a big heart!! lol 💙

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 April, 02:29
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
I believe he'd prefer the term "YUGE MOUTH"😂🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅

neo 24041982 @neo24041982
06 April, 02:21
Hope we will hear from Q again. I am from Germany, absolutely insane here.

07 April, 12:28
In response neo 24041982 to his Publication
Hallo Freund in meiner angestammten Heimat!
Here are two voices of sanity there in Deutschland.

https://www.eugyppius.com/

https://cjhopkins.substack...

08 April, 12:06
In response neo 24041982 to his Publication
Hallo freund. Diese fragen müssen sich jetzt alle Deutschen, Österreicher und Schweizer stellen.....

https://margaretannaalice....

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 April, 02:17
There's no way Trump is going to let communists steal the election. It's all a show right now. The media can broadcast whatever they want, they're under no obligation to tell the truth, and neither is Congress for that matter. Everything has to play out according to the law. In the meantime, more and more people are waking up every day, and that's a good thing.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 April, 02:09
My first want is fooking Justice!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
06 April, 02:01
Thank you for your words, they mean a lot to me 🙏🏽

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 April, 01:53
My teams' and my military work goes ignored every single day Doq

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 April, 01:57
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Not to be rude but you and your dragon friends targeted me pretty hard on Twitter. Did you think I’d forget?

Either apologize or give me an explanation as to why.

Other Anons took note as well.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 April, 01:47

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 April, 01:45

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
07 April, 12:43
i meme you long time

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 April, 12:52
Yeah been kicked off face crook like shit 7 or so thirty days, erry time ya'll say do that. lol JK, heckins yeah all of the sites, rock it with info. Frogs galore on face crook now.