Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 April, 01:43
Don’t think for one second that Donald Trump and Q team doesn’t care about all us Anons.

Your work will NOT go unnoticed.

Keep your head up. Keep fighting.

The best really is yet to come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
08 April, 07:16
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I lurked.
Yes, when drops came, the posts & breads were amazing.
Some of the autists blew my mind with what they came up with/discovered/shared.
Sometimes I have to catch myself and refrain from posting “Law Fags”, “Plane Fags” etc. when I’m other sites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
08 April, 07:00
Present. Q risked 10000000000% - for humanity and the planetary ecosystem. what a return is going to come to humanity and the planet's ecosystem is not a doubt for me. Angers me when anyone dis's q. Ya, we're all worn to frazzles. q carried the weight of humanity (still carrying but getting lighter for q).

Bee Saved @BSaved
08 April, 06:55
Many thanks to the Autist.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 April, 12:29
🖐🏻Here. Not even sure how I stumbled upon that site, other than searching for truth and facts after watching a eye opening InfoWars show. It was a few months before first Q drop.
I definitely grew thick skin… I lurked many late nights for months, learned crumbs and eventually kneaded bread.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
07 April, 01:44
Never knew what 4chan or 8chan was until Q.

Idk if i could of done this stuff before Q.

I commend any real patriot who was in this fight before Q.

This shit is rough, cant imagine how it was before