Elon speaking about Jesus
everyone should hear this!

plz repost!
08:35 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
10 April, 06:21
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 April, 08:24
I did not hear him confess Jesus Christ as Lord. The Bible is the multi- layered, supernatural Word of God, - not a religious "box." There are not "many" roads to the one true God except through Jesus Christ. On the other hand there are "many" roads to the small G god of this world - satan, and is evidenced by the similiarity of the satanic cult religions around the world.

Those Baal worshippers are the same blood drinking, baby sacrificing, Lucifer worshippers we are at war with today.

- “that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans‬ ‭10:9-10‬

You can blindly excuse yourself from the Truth of God's Word. I encourage you to pray and research God's Word because satan is the father of lies and goal is to deceive mankind. The end is either eternal glory or eternal damnation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 April, 07:52
Jesus said in John 3rd chapter:

"Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God."

THIS IS THE ONLY PATH TO SALVATION. PERIOD. FIRST AND ALWAYS.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
05 April, 11:24
i personally love what Elon says. resonating for me.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 April, 10:04
well, Lauren, this didnt age well!

why cant people see there are so many paths to God. And when THAT is said, there is a vibe or force to be wreckoned with🤔

it is SIMPLY a path. 🤷‍♀️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 April, 10:02
Making a decision to believe in Jesus is best after a person realizes their personal need for a Savior, not just to go along with a request. It should be a decision of the heart, not by any pressure or expectation by others. Also a person needs an understanding of the complete gospel. ( forgiveness, salvation, restoration of spiritual life) in order to make a true decision. Sadly many choose to become a "Christian" for reasons other than to have the opportunity to know God and have a personal relationship with our Creator.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 April, 09:55
check out Shalom Girl on yootoob. she was hin nanny. He will usher in the anti-Christ, according to her. I am definitely not fan-girling him!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 April, 09:55
check out Shalom Girl on yootoob. she was hin nanny. He will usher in the anti-Christ, according to her. I am definitely not fan-girling him!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 April, 09:44
poor guy has his arms crossed. God fearing?

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 April, 09:39
He didn't commit to Christ!
i would only trust him if he did
Elon's answer was a cowardly one too

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 April, 09:36
Not sure why they even did that like that . Jesus has no problem revealing himself to whom ever he wants to.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 April, 09:02
If i was God would I leave my essence and spirit in a book in which Man will corrupt or leave it in your soul. Where you can easily access when required.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 April, 09:59
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
very valid, logical point

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 April, 09:06
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
God preserved His word as well
The parts take out or corrupted enlighten you to the fact evil people would take parts out and corrupt it.
Read the red letters of Christ and you have everything you need

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 08:57

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 April, 12:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hmm...believe much of this, but had never heard this term before.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 April, 11:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There is an immeasurable difference between God and religion. I am a big fan of God. religion not so much.
Now philosophy is a wonderful venue for intellectual discourse.
It was a lot more fun when humans could agree to disagree.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 April, 08:55
Just keep in mind that Bono believes that Jesus is who He says He is. Not sure about Elon, but God will be the judge of that. I pray Elon knows God and will be in paradise one day!