Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 April, 08:35
Elon speaking about Jesus
everyone should hear this!

plz repost!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 April, 11:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There is an immeasurable difference between God and religion. I am a big fan of God. religion not so much.
Now philosophy is a wonderful venue for intellectual discourse.
It was a lot more fun when humans could agree to disagree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 April, 12:40
Hmm...believe much of this, but had never heard this term before.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
06 April, 12:15
It is written that God is a Spirit and they who would worship Him must do so in Spirit and in truth. (Jn. 4:24)

That places Him beyond matter and substance.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 April, 10:29
Collectively, we are all God - living through ourselves subjectively. The best way to know who you are is through the eyes of someone else.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 April, 09:34
Every human should have their own explanation of as it pertains to spiritual experiences. This is THE personal realtionship.
Persoanlly, I can realtento anyone with personal experiences.
What I cant relate to is people who have not had “spiritual experiences” and just want to tell me about their belief system.
When I cross different perspectives such as this, I can for sure tell that the persons have shared something that “happened” to them. Not somehting they have been told.
There is truth in every deeply rooted spiritual cirlcle, the question is which spirit or God is leading them.
If one can describe which Spirit or Force they are following then we can probably agree that it is the Same God of love, spiritual laws, and they way we interact on a a physical, metaphysical, mystical, mental, and emotional level as we relate to the world around us.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 April, 09:17
Pantheism. Pan = All. Theism = God

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 April, 09:05
I had never heard of that before today.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 April, 09:02
Thank you for reading my mind on that.
=D

deborah sidener @debbiedo
05 April, 09:00
I was hoping for an explanation lol lol lol I think I understand.