Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 April, 08:35
Elon speaking about Jesus
everyone should hear this!

plz repost!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
If i was God would I leave my essence and spirit in a book in which Man will corrupt or leave it in your soul. Where you can easily access when required.
09:02 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 April, 09:06
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
God preserved His word as well
The parts take out or corrupted enlighten you to the fact evil people would take parts out and corrupt it.
Read the red letters of Christ and you have everything you need

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 April, 09:59
very valid, logical point

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
05 April, 09:43
I struggle with this concept. I have a family member that lives in the "box" and can't see anything except what is stated in the bible. I, like you, look at it as a book corrupted by man. God gave us free choice and I don't believe that he protected the Bible but didn't protect the children. If he gave us free choice, it was in all things not just specific chosen ones.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 April, 09:44
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Outside the box is BEST!
Only way to live.