Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
05 April, 02:03
Something is just not sitting well with me about Elon Musk! I would never buy his stock and I am very skeptical of his recent purchase of Twitter stock. I always thought Truth Social was going to be the main social media application and he basically just screwed Trump's DWAC and the shareholders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Its in Trumps hands now. His Twitter account will be reinstated but will he post is the question.
02:05 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
11 April, 07:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have tried to get back on twitter with no luck. Praying that it will be posted here on anonup when Trump makes that tweet! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corn Pop’s Blonde Leg hair @JoesHairyLegs
06 April, 08:37
Laura must be following you on AU

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
06 April, 12:14
My God, I pray so.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
05 April, 10:55
Look to Twitter 🔥

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
05 April, 10:48
We're only looking for ONE..."My Fellow Americans..."

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
05 April, 06:46
I feel he will.He just fired two execs for missing the deadline on Truth Social and I think he gave Elon the green light.It's just fun to see.

America First @Realdeal
05 April, 06:43
nope!!

America First @Realdeal
nope!!

America First @Realdeal
nope!!

America First @Realdeal
nope!!

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
05 April, 06:37
Vk you feel any different about doge now? With Elon doing what hes doing.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
Would be more like when is he gonna post, not if. Could be awhile yet.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 April, 06:35
The start of whats to come.👀😎

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
05 April, 06:31
damn i thought i got back on byt they suspended it again

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 April, 06:22
my fellow Americans the storm is upon us, incoming. "doesnt take a prophet to figure this shit out" juan o savin. timing is everything, storm announcement soon. Mr pool and archillect vibes . shits about to get real and surreal.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 April, 06:22

Anne Kats @anneanon1
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
dman 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Jay Petty @TheHistorianJayPetty
05 April, 06:21
At least once

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
05 April, 06:10
I have been banned on 3 Twatter accounts.

arba happihr @arba
05 April, 06:06
If he does it will be, only because of a really good reason!
No way would President Trump support any body that uses babies in anyway, shape or form. Nope
What you think

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 April, 06:05
He never left and Yes, I believe he will post - he will basically dare them to cancel him again -

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 April, 06:02

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
06 April, 12:23
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
"The 10".
Mmmmeeeooowww.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 April, 05:55
TS = 13:05 > 45. 🇺🇸🦅
Caps = 57 > 12 > 3.

From 💧3:

Operation Mockingbird.
Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda.
Many in our govt worship Satan.
Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage.
Where is HRC?
Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

Q was pretty clear on tje where and the what, but, not the who and the when.

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Truth is, that message was tweeted out by .John_F_Kennnedy on January 6, 2021.

We’ll hear from 45 . It’s his call, and in the meantime, we’ve got Dan 🇺🇸🦅 and .PapiTrumpo, and statements from DJT.

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

American Girl @Americangirl
05 April, 05:45
baby always on standby...

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
05 April, 05:42
hey VK- please check out this channel on YT:

https://youtu.be/6qoYG4vAJ...

guardians of the looking glass- (they claim to be military)
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Silver Cat @silvercat
05 April, 05:46
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
Be careful w this. In the first vid, they are saying a ff will happen april 18th. The White Hats know all dates, etc etc. This guardians of the looking glass also is soliciting for people to contact them. This sounds like it is a recruitment thing and/or a gathering of names, etc. Reminds one of the that cicada 3301. https://thoughtcatalog.com... and
https://www.grunge.com/595...

Marie Dupre @MD1963
05 April, 08:14
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
Wow.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 April, 05:00
Give em their arrests and mean tweets plz
nobody gives a shit about being autistic after this many years
not unless YOU tell them to

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
05 April, 04:58
I remember President Trump told us in his inauguration speech that he was giving this country back to us. I don’t think we should wait around for a tweet. We must start manifesting our new and free republic NOW! We can do it!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 04:57
That surely is the question!
Why for instance would he want to build Twit wit back up?

What if:

He only posted one post that said:

"I'M BACK!"

"YA'LL READY TO START WINNING AGAIN?"

"LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

"FOLLOW ME ON TRUTH SOCIAL"

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
05 April, 04:48
“love mi angel feathers “
he will put hehehehe 💕☺️✨🕊🪶🤍

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
05 April, 04:48
Twitter - Vibes ... 😆

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
05 April, 04:47
you betcha