Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
Something is just not sitting well with me about Elon Musk! I would never buy his stock and I am very skeptical of his recent purchase of Twitter stock. I always thought Truth Social was going to be the main social media application and he basically just screwed Trump's DWAC and the shareholders.
02:03 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by LetFreedomRing in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 April, 12:03
In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication
Trump has been on Twitter since May. https://twitter.com/PapiTr...
99% of us know it's him but Twitter can't prove it. All of his statements and endorsements are posted there, plus, he has some fun. He's been posting a lot of memes about Musk. Here are a couple of them:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
07 April, 01:03
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Great Info! Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 April, 08:10
The conditions were fulfilled by another account which was suspended a year ago, in January 2021, during the "purge"

It didn't specify who would post the tweet

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 April, 12:04
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
It will be from Trump.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 April, 04:17
KEVIN...

WE DONT DO MOVEMENT FOR PROFIT...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 April, 03:53
We are watching a Rollercoaster movie.. 😀

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 02:05
Its in Trumps hands now. His Twitter account will be reinstated but will he post is the question.

Corn Pop’s Blonde Leg hair @JoesHairyLegs
06 April, 08:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Laura must be following you on AU

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
11 April, 07:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have tried to get back on twitter with no luck. Praying that it will be posted here on anonup when Trump makes that tweet! ❤️